Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    You're right to an extent. He doesn't have that look/personality. But there's enough people who don't like him to catagorize him as a villain.
    Im thinking he's looked at more as being a punk kid... Villain? Like i said... to a 12 year old maybe...✌

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    I almost laughed but realized your whole world has turned upside down without Scott... You're a mess right now aren't ya?? 
    Somebody needs to come on up with some sort of a 12 step program for all on here that is suffering through the trauma of watching Scottys career spiral downhill as does a PUNCH DRUNK has been prize fighter ? ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chadly329 View Post
    Does anyone else think Bobby is trying way too hard to take Bloomer's role for the future? The observation I've made is that Bloomer doesn't get too personal vs fans during interviews for example he gets booed and he responds something like "I hope you all appreciated that ass kickin'" or "Ohhhh, I know you love me". Bobby goes on attack, such as this weekend when "I made more tonight than all you fans booing me" or "You've never driven a late model so how would you know". Seems like his skin isn't nearly as thick as he thinks. It's fine to want to be the heel/villain, but you don't attack based on fans income, we support you by buying merch and tickets. Bloomer knows this, and I believe this is how he sells merch like he does even though he has ran like crap the past few seasons.
    I agree with you... The approach opposite of what both of those 2 are doing is to be honest, likeable, and to race people cleanly (while winning). Look at Babb and how many shirts he has in the stands at most races in the midwest. He sells a lot of t-shirts and is really well liked. Everybody has to be themselves, but nice people who are themselves do just fine too.

Babb has also won 100 he11 tour races around the midwest. That will sell you a lot of t-shirts.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Somebody needs to come on up with some sort of a 12 step program for all on here that is suffering through the trauma of watching Scottys career spiral downhill as does a PUNCH DRUNK has been prize fighter ? ? ? ?
    Its obvious who needs that sort of treatmen there rr you silly goof lol.

Not only do you not know when to give it up but you dont know when youve been beat up on here 😁

Hint...

Everyone on here knows bloomers days are done and have been. You better come up with some other type of strategy to combat your defending dirty lil bobby boy cause you really look like a fool with the one you're desperatly trying to engage... lol some dam more at your fool self...

Carry on ... ! ! ! ! 😉

~~~~~~~ 🦴'r? ~~~~~~~
    8/13/16

Red face

Its obvious who needs that sort of treatmen there rr you silly goof lol.Not only do you not know when to give it up but you dont know when youve been beat up on here Hint... Everyone on here knows bloomers days are done and have been. You better come up with some other type of strategy to combat your defending dirty lil bobby boy cause you really look like a fool with the one you're desperatly trying to engage... lol some dam more at your fool self... Carry on ... ! ! ! ! 
    How can you say that that old Bloomy is done given the fact that I've been told that if'n he was privvy to that # 6,# 1 rocket, #14 rocket, and or the #76 cars he could start winning like a pro again ? ? ? ?

How can you say that that old Bloomy is done given the fact that I've been told that if'n he was privvy to that # 6,# 1 rocket, #14 rocket, and or the #76 cars he could start winning like a pro again ? ? ? ?
    Dam... i have never seen anyone so butt hurt by the truth about a the dirtiest driver ever in this sport as you are over that dirty driving booby lmao. That kid begs to be called out his stupidity and disrespect. If you can't handle the truth, find another driver to ball hug ya bobby hugging butt hurt goof... 😆

I tryed to help you but youre on your own now rr. Go right ahead and continue your crusade of defending a punk kid while we all laugh at you snowflake foolishness...✌😁

Dam... i have never seen anyone so butt hurt by the truth about a the dirtiest driver ever in this sport as you are over that dirty driving booby lmao. That kid begs to be called out his stupidity and disrespect. If you can't handle the truth, find another driver to ball hug ya bobby hugging butt hurt goof... I tryed to help you but youre on your own now rr. Go right ahead and continue your crusade of defending a punk kid while we all laugh at you snowflake foolishness...✌
    talk about butt hurt??? you have been crying over Pierce for what?? 4 ? 5? years. everyone and theyre grandma knows how you feel but for some reason you feel the need to spew your opinions on just about every pierce thread thereis. you got some issues phildo...youve made your point ....over and over...and over....bla bla bla....give it a rest...ley go of the past and try to embrace the future...there are good sides and bad sides but you constantly dwell on anything that is POTENTENTIALLY negative towards him

Smooth, why are you so worried about my well being when i only get under your skin?? 😁
    Anyway, you come here only to defend bobby but end up more upset after confronting me and the truth... What is wrong with you man? Seriously! Are you into pain or what?? God help you! 😊

Oh these poor goofs kill me!!! Lmaosdm... 😆

"but for some reason"

That alone was just about as funny as it gets right there!! Omg... smh and laugh some more...

But for some reason hahahaha... and they wonder why??? They will never get it... 😉

Its boner time hh!! boingggggg!! Come get it rr lololol...

Welp boyz n gurls booby has another shot at 50 grand if he can keep his sht togather lol. I bet he fuggs up again and gets his ass beat two weekends in a row. He throws more races then his in denial fans have excuses lmao!!! Goooooo booby 😁

Question

Oh these poor goofs kill me!!! Lmaosdm... 
    How ya doin today ? I thought you might be a little down in the dumps { more than usual } after that 32smooth guy tore you a new one ?

How ya doin today ? I thought you might be a little down in the dumps { more than usual } after that 32smooth guy tore you a new one ?
    Im good but obviously your obsession has the best if you my man lol.
    To bad, your days of being a good poster on here are gone. 4m sees you now as an idiotic troll... good job!! 😆👏

I said come get it and wouldn't ya know... lol some dam more. A booby nut snuggler comes a runnin 😆

Smile

I said come get it and wouldn't ya know... lol some dam more. A booby nut snuggler comes a runnin 
    Oh now ! Just CHEER UP !! Things are bound to get better.

Oh now ! Just CHEER UP !! Things are bound to get better.
    I know, your gonna eventually snap like all the others who trolled me on here. Lol, its inevitable... 😁

sorry, I was sleepin.

BOINGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!
    🦴
    8/13/16

There he is... right on que👍