Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Well, its all good tgen kid. So be it then. You all watch the wins slips through his his finger like last night and the beeing "a bit aggressive " lol. Its all good then him tearing his and others sht up if thats what you want for him... "so be it". The lil sht could do so much better but ok. 落
    No I'm not for him tearing others equipment up but, as far as his equipment that's his problem and he will have to figure that out. Does he want to keep spending money being to aggressive and putting himself or others in a bad situation or does he want to learn when to push it and when not to. I believe he will learn either by others doing it back to him or someone taking it out on his face.

Well, its all good tgen kid. So be it then. You all watch the wins slips through his his finger like last night and the beeing "a bit aggressive " lol. Its all good then him tearing his and others sht up if thats what you want for him... "so be it". The lil sht could do so much better but ok. 落
    sarcastic words from a first class douch bag. oh ya...so be it

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Russel youve demonstrated many times on here how butt hurt you get when people see things for what they are with booby and his fans to the point no one listens anymore. Only time you post is when im telling it like it is with lil dirty bobby... Im right about thd kid and you cant handle it lol. 😜😁

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No I'm not for him tearing others equipment up but, as far as his equipment that's his problem and he will have to figure that out. Does he want to keep spending money being to aggressive and putting himself or others in a bad situation or does he want to learn when to push it and when not to. I believe he will learn either by others doing it back to him or someone taking it out on his face.
    Ok then we're pretty much on the same page here... its refreshing to read that you see things this way... carry on man...

Ok then we're pretty much on the same page here... its refreshing to read that you see things this way... carry on man...
    Over the years I watched skirmishes get settled usually at the track either during the race or right after the race and that might be what it takes before Bobby gets it. I do agree sometimes going slower makes you faster. I Remember the days of Tim Richmond and Harry Hyde and Harry telling Tim that very thing if you go a little slower you're going to be overall faster so, Tim went out and ran it his way then ran a few laps Harry Hyde's way and he was Faster. Yes we're on the same page here and Bobby's going to learn one way or the other but, I'm still a fan of his just not some of his actions but, I think with age some of that will go away. Yes there will always be people who don't like him but, that's sports in general. I don't always with you but, I will always say you're one funny sum b!tch
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-01-2021 at 05:11 PM.

You must have felt that one, with the extra emphasis you put in it 
    Lol ...like it brushed up against my leg. Kinda creepy.
    8/13/16

Well iv been called worse so sum bich it is i guess lol. Yep, booby could be so much better but is still a disrespectful child... hate to see this continue when he could do so much better. Oh well Don Oneil drove like a fugging idiot his whole carrier looks like booby boy is on that same track. Too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Lol ...like it brushed up against my leg. Kinda creepy.
    You loved it... 😆

Well Bobby is just a little self centered with a big ego nothing like his father he just flat got out run last night Kyle Larson is good in a late model but he is amazing in a sprint car that second race at eldora was something.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Thats not a very nice thing to say. Now is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Thats not a very nice thing to say. Now is it ?
    His hemorrhoids might be flaring up again, who knows?

Now watch him say im the hemorrhoid... 😁

Pierce just can’t help himself….

just like so many of the people on this thread.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

More stupid Pierce trashing. That was a heck of a race. When any of you key board Jockeys who trash drivers endlessly do something worth while in life, let us know. Starts with Blackie who seriously needs to get a life. Good grief.

What the Pierce clan does with their own chassis and program is very impressive. Say what you want about him and his family but you have to give them that. Look how many guys are running Rockets and LongHorn’s not to mention sharing notes. To me that’s the most impressive thing about them is they have their own car that can compete with anyone.

Only thing I'm going to add is what most everyone on this thread is missing.
    That being how many of you would be very surprised to learn how Bobby's peers feel about him.
    When I say peers, I mean some of the top people in dirt racing and from different areas and titles.
    The feeling towards Bobby's dad is completely different, if that helps anyone.

Kryptonite17, I agree............................................

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Only thing I'm going to add is what most everyone on this thread is missing.
    That being how many of you would be very surprised to learn how Bobby's peers feel about him.
    When I say peers, I mean some of the top people in dirt racing and from different areas and titles.
    The feeling towards Bobby's dad is completely different, if that helps anyone.
    Well for Bobby's sake thank God they all don't feel that way. It's not like Bobby is the only one that hasn't been like by some of their peers. He's always going to have those who don't like him that's just life and yes he's not Bob Pierce he's his own person. Yes and Bob Pierce had fans that didn't like him as well that's racing.

I'm waiting for official results as from a driver in tech Bobby didn't pass droop rule and he went storming off and crew pushed car back in hauler loaded up and left in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    I'm waiting for official results as from a driver in tech Bobby didn't pass droop rule and he went storming off and crew pushed car back in hauler loaded up and left in a hurry.
    What does this even mean? The official results have been out since Saturday night.

Default Missed you guys lol

Round 50

Nuthuggers vs the haters.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.