Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Now you're making me feel bad... 
    You know that's not possible lol.........................................

Yeah it is, damit! What do you think i am, heartless??

TerryM…

Putting down fans of any kind is poor attitude, doesn’t matter who the driver is and throwing sliders that you know will end up in contact is dirty driving.

So now slide jobs are considered dirty driving? LOL … I guess we need to get rid of tracks like FALS then, because probably half the passes made there are sliders, and there’s a bunch that aren’t as clean as you would like them to be. Might as well just get rid of the sport of dirt racing altogether. Can’t be having those dirty slide jobs!

And he didn’t put down any fans. He responded to a heckler in the bleachers, just as many many other drivers have done. I don’t recall you having an opinion of them. No one is better with fans than Bobby is. Kids, adults, in person or on social media. He’s outstanding in that area. It’s silly to suggest otherwise.

No one deserves to be booed except for maybe Bloomer! Seems to effect Bobby more than most and sometimes he says things in the moment that he should'nt. His interview on DOD was much better. He's only human. I'm a fan!

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    How much did the ones booing make TONIGHT?

It's not like he said "I made more money tonight than the ones booing make all year".

Honestly I did not expect to hear much negative chatter about him tonight, but you guys are on top of it!!
    He brings it on himself …….he has no idea what people do for work, how much they have or make on any given day.
    Just another dumb comment from a driving fool full of denial.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Everyone doesn’t love him and aren’t fan bois or gal pals of his………you denialists act like old spice girl fans.

Responding to a heckler….lmao

Oh , I forgot……..and they wonder why.

Nice second place finish last night, the guy in first is clearly better than the rest.

TerryM

I never said anything about doing away with sliders, I said that if you do a slider knowing there is going to be contact, it was dirty driving. Clean sliders make races great to watch. “One” heckler? There was a mountain of boos from the stands, take your fanboy earmuffs off. Yep, we’ve all seen how pure and pristine the whole Pierce clan has been, they should be pillars of the community. You are a very blinded fanboy.

The more terry m speaks the further out of touch with reality he sounds... Why is that? 🤓

Bobby never takes anyone out …………..no really, those words were actually penned.

Here comes the old man who hates Bobby but doesn’t have the balls to say it lol.

Wasn't it Larson who made a commit that was worst then any thing Bobby has said? Yet we cheer him. Ummm,,,I got it now.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    Wasn't it Larson who made a commit that was worst then any thing Bobby has said? Yet we cheer him. Ummm,,,I got it now.
    Worst?? 😆
    Yeah he did but how does that make what booby says and how he drives like an idiot any better? Lmao

That the same guy that says Bobby’s fan boi denialist are the reason he gets most of the grief he does? I think I know him.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    The biggest difference is that Larson didn’t deny he said it or did it……made no excuses for it, paid the price , learned from it and moved on.

Now you should “ got it..

The term Larson used is literally used by the black population thousands of times each day and their songs are loaded with it. Larson didn’t use the term in downgrading somebody, yet the media made him out to be Satan for using it.

When fans quit cheering or booing a racer.....that driver just became insignificant. Bobby isn't that guy. Understand, the PDC was a major disappointment for the Pierce team. Young Pierce's past accomplishments speak louder than his tongue.

The denial meter is banging its peg today boy... Just slammin' the needle!!! To fummy lol...