Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

This thread is comical to say the least. He said NOTHING about peoples way of life or employment income. A simple comment that he made more money last night than anyone that was in the stands booing him did. Seems to reason if you're sitting in the stands. you're not getting paid. You act like he told them to go back to the trailer park. Those who are butthurt over this didn't like him before the night started anyway.
    Are grown men really upset about this? wow

BBQ, Who is in denial? I know full well what he said and I don't see anyone disputing it. The problem is, some folks listened to it wanting something juicy to run to 4m with. He said what he said and it was true. nobody in the stands booing him took home more money last night than he did. What's so hard to understand about that?
    Last edited by ImCryn2; 08-01-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    When fans quit cheering or booing a racer.....that driver just became insignificant. Bobby isn't that guy. Understand, the PDC was a major disappointment for the Pierce team. Young Pierce's past accomplishments speak louder than his tongue.
    Very true mud….his past accomplishments scream excitement and ballzy driving, but his “ others”, “mulligans”, etc. also have a pretty loud voice in the conversation.

The fanatics act like just because they forget about them that everyone else does too.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    This thread is comical to say the least. He said NOTHING about peoples way of life or employment income. A simple comment that he made more money last night than anyone that was in the stands booing him did. Seems to reason if you're sitting in the stands. you're not getting paid. You act like he told them to go back to the trailer park. Those who are butthirt over this didn't like him before the night started anyway.
    Nah, grown men just aren’t in denial about what he said or meant by it……..you don’t know much about e-commerce I take it?

All good cryin, the race was a great one, Bobby drove a great race finished second behind a future legend and then threw a bad slider at the fans and then got crossed over by them…….kind of fitting metaphorically if you ask me.

Whats so hard about him driving like an idiot dont some folks understand? He should have won this race but insted he drove over his head insted of beeing a smooth operator. Its kinda hard to like a driver that does this almost everytime out. He drove into frankie when he should have stayed calm and would have more then likely got by larson for the win...

By booby saying anything to the booing, he made it clear there was good reason for it. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Whats so hard about him driving like an idiot dont some folks understand? He should have won this race but insted he drove over his head insted of beeing a smooth operator. Its kinda hard to like a driver that does this almost everytime out. He drove into frankie when he should have stayed calm and would have more then likely got by larson for the win...
    I disagree. He’s not good when he’s trying to be smooth. He has to give it 110 percent risky destroying his car, that’s when Pierce is at his best.

The " best" dont rip his and other's sht up continuously. By now if booby and his fans havent figured this out... good chance they never will. 😉

Did he have to say Kyle made his car too wide in his post race interview? Be happy with a great run and move on to next week.

Larson barely got into Pierce and he had a fit. Pierce has a rolodex of excuses for the guys he's taken right out of the race. Matthew 7:12 applies here.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Larson barely got into Pierce and he had a fit. Pierce has a rolodex of excuses for the guys he's taken right out of the race. Matthew 7:12 applies here.
    Amen!!! 👍!!!

#ATWW?

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    #ATWW?

Lmao
    They sure do lol! I wonder, was there any grown moms there last night burning the number 6 off of anything???... 😁

Any truck stop "ill kick your m'er f'ing ass" threats??

Just wondering 😆

Yeah it is, damit! What do you think i am, heartless??
    What do you think lol............................................... .................

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    This thread is comical to say the least. He said NOTHING about peoples way of life or employment income. A simple comment that he made more money last night than anyone that was in the stands booing him did. Seems to reason if you're sitting in the stands. you're not getting paid. You act like he told them to go back to the trailer park. Those who are butthurt over this didn't like him before the night started anyway.

BBQ, Who is in denial? I know full well what he said and I don't see anyone disputing it. The problem is, some folks listened to it wanting something juicy to run to 4m with. He said what he said and it was true. nobody in the stands booing him took home more money last night than he did. What's so hard to understand about that?
    Well said ImCryn2........................................... .......................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What do you think lol............................................... .................
    I think you and your kind should start seeing things for what they are so to not further influence booby into making excuses and fly right... hes a waist of good talent with the attitude he and his fan club sustain...

🦴boingģgggggg

Eeeeeeee dawgy🤣🤪
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    領boingģgggggg

Eeeeeeee dawgy藍浪
    You must have felt that one, with the extra emphasis you put in it 😁

I think you and your kind should start seeing things for what they are so to not further influence booby into making excuses and fly right... hes a waist of good talent with the attitude he and his fan club sustain...
    I see Bobby as a very talented race car driver that drives hard and aggressive and has some big wins to show for it. You don't like it so be it but, don't knock those of us he likes the way he drives. He puts on a show and that's what I want to see. Some good hard racing that at times you're going to run into people. They've done it back to him. Look what Babb did at Macon and look at what B-shep did at Fals last year and Bobby got what he deserved in those 2 incidents but, you didn't hear me come on here and whine about it. I like all 3 drivers I've mentioned here and Bobby is just a little more aggressive then those 2 so, in my opinion Bobby isn't wasting his talent. Heck like I said he won a Q race and finished 2nd last night in the 100 lapper not to be bad of a weekend if you ask me. Look at the drivers who didn't even make the show or had no where near the success he had last night and some good drivers I might add.

Well, its all good tgen kid. So be it then. You all watch the wins slips through his his finger like last night and the beeing "a bit aggressive " lol. Its all good then him tearing his and others sht up if thats what you want for him... "so be it". The lil sht could do so much better but ok. 🤘