Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So what, once you reach nascrap you shouldn’t be allowed to race whatever you want? Kevin can put anyone he wants in his car and like most owners, he’ll go with who gives him the best shot of winning. Kyle can drive any ride offered to him. Like most drivers, he’s probably going to go with the ride that gives home the best shot of winning. The best usually attract and work with the best. What driver is going to turn down a ride because they think the car is too good? This is getting pathetic. There could be a day where some hater will say “yeah he’s good, but until he starts last in a b-main in a 10 year old car with a crate motor and wins a feature at Eldora, the jury is still out on him.” Haters are always going to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Steals money from drivers trying to make a living as he's making millions in nascrap. Yes I get it he has talent but put him in a car where rumley isn't involved.put him in fegers car see how he does? Plus he signed up for golf outing and didn't show and was to do interview on the bus and didn't show.
    Steals money? He's winning races. He has the better car and is the better driver. By your definition Mark Richards was stealing money last season since most of the WoO tour is buying chassis and parts from him while his car was winning all the races.

Yung money is the best all around talent that has come down the road in years. He climbs in one of the top 5 cars in all of slm racing. Remember he never drove one, they went to test and his lap times were right up there with the best of them. Everyone knows who won that race. He shows up at tracks he has never been to with a car he rarely drives and goes out and wins. There was a car at fals, a top car, it had a guy behind the wheel that has run and done well on dirt. So how well did he do ? Oh the excuses are going to start now. NH couldn't be Kyle Larson's tear off guy. Go get em Kyle

At one time, Larson gave a large portion of his winnings back to the team he was racing for. I dont see it as "stealing money" of this is still the case.

Larson defanatly took the spotlight away from young Bob ! ! Like B Shepp, I'm thinking young Bob will not recover soon ! ! !

Mybe Nasky is a better place for young Bob ? ? He sure was upset after getting beat at the P D C ! ! ! !

Steals money???? You win you get paid the most. No one else’s fault. Work harder. Should we not let Overton run the world this year because he’s stealing money from other racecar drivers that didn’t beat him?
    Last edited by waaac77; 08-05-2021 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceraedy View Post
    Larson defanatly took the spotlight away from young Bob ! ! Like B Shepp, I'm thinking young Bob will not recover soon ! ! !

Mybe Nasky is a better place for young Bob ? ? He sure was upset after getting beat at the P D C ! ! ! !
    EX ACTLY!!!

This guy gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    EX ACTLY!!!

This guy gets it!
    Pssssssst... hey, its me, Blackie... 😎

Don't tell anyone tho ! !