Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1

    Default Larson keeps stealing souls

    Last year he stole B-Shep's soul at Port Royal and the boy has never been right since

    We can only hope the puts the 32's soul in a jar on his mantle next to the Rocket 1 car's and 32 car is not right going forward!!

    BTW, I think its freaking awesome that Larson does not have a stick guy. Not only does he make these guys look like fools hes doing it without someone telling him where to go!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Land of Lincoln
    Posts
    5,208

    Default

    [QUOTE=dirty-white-boy;2404524]Last year he stole B-Shep's soul at Port Royal and the boy has never been right since

    Wow, that's quite a deep statement. Maybe losing to Larson is more of a humbling experience, but I get your point.

  3. #3

    Default

    The stats do not lie. Look for yourself.

    https://sheppardracing.com/schedule/2020-schedule/

    https://sheppardracing.com/schedule/2021-schedule/

    turning point was at the Port almost a year ago.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Eastern Pa
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Do we still have doubters on this board? Doesn't matter to me, Sprint Cars, Dirt Late Models, Silver Crown Cars or Midgets....I readily admit I have drank the "Larson Cool Aid" and could watch him race every night of the week. It doesn't get old for me!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Pennsboro, WV
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Dumb white boy with another dumb post.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    DWB must be a big bloomer fan with all this soul robbing VOO DOO!! 😆

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Do we still have doubters on this board? Doesn't matter to me, Sprint Cars, Dirt Late Models, Silver Crown Cars or Midgets....I readily admit I have drank the "Larson Cool Aid" and could watch him race every night of the week. It doesn't get old for me!
    It was pretty much the same way when jd drove that car... I give the 6 car half the creadit... . .. .... .. .

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Dumb white boy with another dumb post.
    dumb? Really? Thats the best response you have?


    did you take 5 minutes out of your precious time to look at the stats of the Rocket 1 since that race?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Pennsboro, WV
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    dumb? Really? Thats the best response you have?


    did you take 5 minutes out of your precious time to look at the stats of the Rocket 1 since that race?
    Whatís your argument for Sheppard running mediocre (for his standards) at races Larson isnít attending?

  10. #10

    Default

    Maybe I did not explain myself good enough.

    Does not matter whether Larson is there or not. The Rocket 1 car has not performed to their 'standards' of winning since that fateful evening at the Port when Larson showed him the way around the track.

    Again, look at the links I posted to his schedule and results over the past 2 seasons. Anyone that can count can see that.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    10,833

    Default

    I'm a Sheppard fan but my eyes were on him during his Friday night feature and he overdrove that car terribly. He was jumping the cushion on every lap trying to catch Larson. Rear quarter was pretty beat up. Very un Sheppard like. I'd say Larson definitely effected Brandon's driving.

    And Phildo is spot on. That Rumley #6 is a big part of the equation. I guess next we need to put him in brother Brent's hot rod. That would be the real test. I still wouldn't bet against him.
    8/13/16

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Pennsboro, WV
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Maybe I did not explain myself good enough.

    Does not matter whether Larson is there or not. The Rocket 1 car has not performed to their 'standards' of winning since that fateful evening at the Port when Larson showed him the way around the track.

    Again, look at the links I posted to his schedule and results over the past 2 seasons. Anyone that can count can see that.
    Lmao. This is hilarious. Iím not sure why even engage in this but here goes.

    Thereís to stats backing up your claim, even if there were, how can you be sure Larsonís in his head? What if thereís another personal issue going on? See what Iím saying here? Youíre guessing.

    You throwing that DTWC win out last season at PRP when Sheppard won and Larson ran 20ish??

    Rocket1 has been off, (for their standards), this season. Sheppard isnít qualifying good. That has nothing to do with Larson being in his head. The rate that they were winning at was not sustainable. Every driver who dominates for a certain period of time goes through this. In a sport where thereís only one winner, itís hard to stay on top.

    Thereís nothing wrong with Sheppard, I have no doubts rocket1 will figure out whatever the problem is and heíll go on a heater again.

    With all that said, Larson is the best wheel man Iíve ever seen, no denying that but youíre reaching.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'm a Sheppard fan but my eyes were on him during his Friday night feature and he overdrove that car terribly. He was jumping the cushion on every lap trying to catch Larson. Rear quarter was pretty beat up. Very un Sheppard like. I'd say Larson definitely effected Brandon's driving.

    And Phildo is spot on. That Rumley #6 is a big part of the equation. I guess next we need to put him in brother Brent's hot rod. That would be the real test. I still wouldn't bet against him.
    I noticed that as well!

    I am sure the car plays a role but the kid can wheel and its sad that people cannot see that part and say 'oh its the car!".

    He does not have his pit guy standing somewhere dressed like they are hunting or building a road with fluorescent lit up dildos in their hands telling him where to drive. He even said in his interview he refuses to use them.

    Hes not driving a 'top team car' in sprint cars and beating them as well.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Burgettstown, PA
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    The only reason most people don't like him is because of his obnoxious fans. They're almost as bad as Bobby's fans, and they're definitely worse than Bloomer's fans.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    I like how peirce pretty much refused to admit he got beat all around. He just kept referencing how much better larsons car was as if kyle wasn't in their working the pedals. No denying he's in one of if not the best setup car out their but so aren't the better half of the field. their is way more to winning a 100 lap race than setup alone especially at Fairbury. And while I think their is no real truth to the Sheppard claims the title of this thread is hilarious. You could definitely tell this one hit close to home for Bobby his postrace interview was very non typical

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    The only reason most people don't like him is because of his obnoxious fans. They're almost as bad as Bobby's fans, and they're definitely worse than Bloomer's fans.
    Theres nothing worse then knuckle dragging buffoon bloopers fan!! 😂

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,258

    Default

    I always wondered in Racing about the Taxes aspect of these big winning teams on the big tour and such. Every sponser is writing the money off taxes. You win 400,000 bucks in a year or more like the Rocket team, Lanigan did yrs back etc... Then they drop off for a year or so. Im prolly in La La land but just thinking.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Burgettstown, PA
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Theres nothing worse then knuckle dragging buffoon bloopers fan!! 
    They don't get the opportunity to brag much anymore so they aren't as irritating as they used to be. Lol

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    Steals money from drivers trying to make a living as he's making millions in nascrap. Yes I get it he has talent but put him in a car where rumley isn't involved.put him in fegers car see how he does? Plus he signed up for golf outing and didn't show and was to do interview on the bus and didn't show.
    Last edited by t4g2; 08-02-2021 at 07:08 AM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Eastern Pa
    Posts
    803

    Default

    "Steals money from drivers trying to make a living as he's making millions in nascrap. Yes I get it he has talent but put him in a car where rumley isn't involved.put him in fegers car see how he does? Plus he signed up for golf outing and didn't show and was to do interview on the bus and didn't show."

    The biggest difference between Sprint Car fans and Dirt Late Model fans is with this post. With all the races Larson won last year and this year including the Kings Royal, you would be hard pressed to find one negative post on any of the sprint car message boards with Larson winning. The sprint car fans are generally happy for him and the ability to witness greatness. There is no "well the only reason he is winning is because he is driving Paul Silva's well prepared sprint car #57" As a matter of fact, some of the races he won with Silva were on used tires. When Larson had the misfortune of trashing Silva's car last year at Huset's it was revealed that the chassis was actually two years old and Silva reluctantly ordered a new Eagle chassis from Lincoln, Nebraska. Yes Kevin Rumley is a genius, but his team doesn't have multiple cars or engines or a $500,000 hauler. Instead of being bitter that Larson is excelling in the DLM world, sit back and enjoy it. What he is doing to bring together the worlds of NASCAR, Sprint Cars & Dirt Models is amazing. Heck even Rick Hendrick has figured it out. I can not get enough of Kyle Larson racing on dirt. A once in a generation talent!!!! I actually watch NASCAR again because of him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.