Default Heart of America Late Models

I attended a late model race at Circle City Raceway last night. They used the Heart of America Late Model Series term during the evening. They also ran at Circle City on Friday night and at ShadyHill on Saturday night.

I've never heard of this series and was wondering about some information. I've tried to look up results from the 3 races and nothing to be found. They were talking that the feature paid $5,000 to win all three nights.

Anyone else have any information?

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
    I attended a late model race at Circle City Raceway last night. They used the Heart of America Late Model Series term during the evening. They also ran at Circle City on Friday night and at ShadyHill on Saturday night.

I've never heard of this series and was wondering about some information. I've tried to look up results from the 3 races and nothing to be found. They were talking that the feature paid $5,000 to win all three nights.

The series is under the Ultimate Super Late Model Series banner. This is a regional series.
    Ultimate Heart Of America Super Late Model Series.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post

I believe it began as the Battle of the Bluegrass series, which was started as a sister series to the Ultimate Super Late Models that race in the southeast. They changed the name to Heart of America a couple years ago. I don’t think they have many regulars on the HoA tour. I would honestly be surprised if it continues after this season.

https://hoa.ultimatesupers.com/history

I was there last night as well. They are an off-shoot of the Ultimate Super Late Model Series, but they are a regional version. Bill and Adam Lupino from Richmond Raceway I believe bought the name and series from the previous owner.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

Found this https://hoa.ultimatesupers.com/

If you have a face book account, they're on there too...

MP,

I'd never heard of this series either. Looks like Tyler Erb had himself a profitable weekend, sweeping all 3 nights. Here is link to their series web page. Their schedule page has a results tab. Looks like Sunday was not posted yet. Dirt on Dirt had their results, too.

https://hoa.ultimatesupers.com/

Thanks all for the info. I was surprised to learn about this race last minute. I really didn't seen much in the way of PR so I didn't realize it was a part of the Ultimate Series. I enjoyed the show but was also surprised that only 13 supers showed for $5,000 pay out. Could be a top heavy purse and yes Tyler Erb had a very profitable weekend sweeping all three races.

It is a series that was rebranded in 2019 and we'll...2020 wasnt exactly a good year to get things started again. I think this is the first year Bill Lupinos has been able to have races away from his own track.

Did some looking on DoD... They've had 4 races this year, all paying $5,000 to win and never having 20 cars at any of the 4 events. Looks like only 1 driver has been to all the races and Tyler Erb is bound to be the points leader.

Actually Tristan Chamberlain is the point leader