Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[QUOTE=Highside Hustler25;2405326]I've yet to see Mark ever signal at a dirt track. So I guess the answer to this nonsense is yes, he'll probably survive.[/

It’s all nonsense to you unless the discussion is about goobers going BOING.

^^^^ This guy gets it ! ! ! !

^
    Yeah, yer a goober.
    8/13/16

^ Oh yeah ? ? You're a Bobby Jr goober chaser ! !

they are called spotters it used to be all hands usually in the corners.

Personally I like the rule. Hope all tracks and series do it.

Hoffman had a crew guy with tape around his wrists standing in turn one signaling last night.

I believe they are still able to signal, they just can't use any sort of sticks and there may be a clause about crew members staying within the work area. Seems like a rule that won't make much difference considering every team has at least one crew member with two arms.....

Who wants to bet ole bloomerwon will be the first to bring sticks and start signaling young Bob ? ? ?

He's kinda tall and cool with gray hair ! ! With wife beaters on, hes a shoe in ! ! ! !

Banned after 31 posts. That mite be a new record.

When you've got a notebook full of screen names, who cares.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    I believe they are still able to signal, they just can't use any sort of sticks and there may be a clause about crew members staying within the work area.
    Must be a WoO thing and not a WRG group deal as a whole? I haven’t a clue. Here’s Bob and his sticks on the front stretch wall Wednesday 18th night.

DIRTcar Summer Nationals Late Models Butler Motor Speedway August 18, 2021 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raisKJ5bGbc
    Last edited by lurker; 08-19-2021 at 03:29 AM.

Great video ! ! It was a thrill to watch Mr. Pierce carve through that lapped traffic as a hot knive slices through warm butter. Thank you very much ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Great video ! ! It was a thrill to watch Mr. Pierce carve through that lapped traffic as a hot knive slices through warm butter. Thank you very much ! !
    Why does every thread have to turn into a debate over why people should or shouldn't like Pierce? Go to the races, pay your money, and cheer or boo just like everyone else. Aside from that, please stop derailing legitimate discussions being had by legitimate race fans.