Question Aaron Reutzel fined $10,000.

Seems like a ton of money. I know that part of the infraction was from moving a tech inspection sticker from 1 chassis to another new 1 instead of getting the new chassis inspected. What were they trying to hide ? I guess officials were tipped off because of some suspicius paint of a different color on some of the tubing ? He is also suspended. Anybody know the details?

That is a pretty big penalty!

I'd sure like to hear Reutzel's side of the story. He admitted to the infraction but I'd like to know what made his team believe they could get away with it.

What make any team think they will get away with it ? ?

It's all about $$$$$

Roll of the dice.... 😎

It makes one wonder if the new unit might have had substandard tubing or what ?

IOW has a thread accounting about this matter.

http://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=117953

Default This too

Aaron Reutzel's big World of Outlaws penalty explained - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VR9H-Iko0

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    IOW has a thread accounting about this matter. http://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=117953
    Thank you for the leads ! According to Hoseheads info, Aaron Reutzel has done a few contravirsial things since he started running with Outlaws. He threw his bike at another driver and the worst was when he dumped his raw sewage in the pits before he left the track ! ! !One of the things I was told early in life by my outspoken uncle was " Ya don't sh1t in your own back yard" .

Don't know that much about Reutzel since I'm not all that much of a winger fan. What I've seen first hand was at The Chili Bowl back in 2019. He got plenty rough with a low budget guy and then was plenty arrogant and dismissive when asked about it during an interview. Pretty much a low grade prick. This may well have been out of character for him but it was the impression of many who saw what happened and the subsequent interviews.

If he's as big of an A-hole as he came across in Tulsa then whatever he go he deserves.

Sounds like NASKYs Noah Gregson !!