Thread: Pierce t shirts

Default Pierce t shirts

I really don't understand their thinking. Doesn't he consider himself a roll model? Young kids do not need to see such filth. A couple years ago they had some awful shirts. Probably sold out but I for one wouldn't buy one. Maybe sanctioning bodies need to look into this instead of not letting them use sticks for drivers. Talking about filth, at Tri City Sam was directing drivers meeting,every other word was the f word,women and kids standing there as well. Just shows how times have changed I guess.
    We build fast race cars,,not race cars fast!

Make great yet expensive shop rags!!!!!!!

Here come the snowflakes lol.

And it’s role, not roll lol.

“The F word”. I believe that’s the most common word used at our shop. It’s a drivers meeting for grown men not children. Why do so many expect for others to act according to there feelings and or beliefs.

i like the shirts. i take it they didn't force you cry babies to look at them ,buy one or get one for your F..... self.

Times haven’t changed, people have. I’m guilty of using that word but typically not around people I don’t know and never around kids.

I don’t care in the slightest what anyone’s personal beliefs are, but I do care what my kid gets subjected to. I do agree the drivers meeting isn’t a great place for kids to be, but just like that’s not the time and place for them, there’s a time and place to act like you have a modicum if respect for yourself and your surroundings.

Unfortunately class has never been for sale at the store or at the Pierce trailer.

I completely understand the kids thing, I have 3, but I understand that when I take them around racers, and mechanics the language they may hear in conversations. Now someone directly saying these things to my kids is completely different, that’s when I will take offense. Everyone is entitled to what they believe, and I’ll never say mines right and it’s is wrong, there just different. The F words doesn’t carry the weight it did when I was growing up. It’s commonly used probably to much now, definitely in tradesmens work sites.

Are they flame retardant?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

kids are subject to a whole lot worse at school than a tshirt that insinuates a swear word. its only a big deal to those who want to make it a big deal. No worse than the free mustache rides tshirt i saw at fals

I checked out young Bobbys web site and boy does he have some great stuff for sale ! ! I may order a few of those cool looking " CUSHION CRUSHER " Covid masks in case the Delta Variation virus gets as strong as they say it will. That back light is also quite nice.

The Bobby cup holders are very nice as well. I'd one of those on these hot days.

For Sam to be up there dropping the F bomb just shows no control and he thinks it makes him look serious in his speech to his followers. You would think people above him would have a talk with him. Shows little class for the tour.

Sam is the f bomb?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????