Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Where are you 1241? Don't want to describe yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris1241 View Post
    Last I checked, I don't owe you a response when its convenient for ya.
    NorthAlabama, His canned reply will be something along those lines.

It's very tough to hold credibility or be take seriously when one runs from their beliefs and convictions, if they have any.

When ones beliefs and convictions lie within ideology which is indefensible then silence becomes the only option. It appears that Osfinkter1241 is exercising his only option.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It's very tough to hold credibility or be take seriously when one runs from their beliefs and convictions, if they have any.
    Couldn’t agree more!!!

I won’t respond to those that refer to people they don’t agree with as sub-human. Simple as that.

It didn’t stop you from replying in the “Black Issues” thread. Weird how that changed.

Well now……someone has a very valid point.

How bout it notsoserious14?

Did you forget? Cause nobody else did.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I’d probably respond more if people could actually dispute my posts. It’s just boring now. Street crime exists in every country in history. Just like conservatives love to say about the media, if the roles were reversed in that video, it wouldn’t be used in this thread. Trans people also have nothing to do with this thread, so responding to that would be pointless. If he could supply an explanation on how a single instance of street crime (which again, occurs in every nation regardless of race or government), I’d be more willing to answer him.

Code for” I got nothing “ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If we wanna take that route, I’m still waiting for BBQ’s response about confederate war veterans. If Antifa literally formed a military and attacked US Forces, do those troops suddenly qualify for Memorial Day?

You're a coward, plain and simple, and when you look in the mirror it's a safe bet that you know it, too. You can't respond with any credibility because you have none.

Cowards like you osfinkter1241 say the incidents of Jan. 6, 2021 were inspired by President Trump but you refuse to admit or denounce the fact that Willie Brown's cum dump supported an organization whose sole directive is to post bail for felonious criminals, MORE THAN ONCE, to be freed to commit more felonious criminal acts.

A SINGLE INSTANCE OF STREET CRIME?! Are you a raving fool? It appears so. Have you looked at violent crime statistics of the past 24 months or are you just playing stupid for convenience sake?

It's plain and simple osfinkter, you can't refute the fact that felonious criminals have been wildly embolden by marxist prosecutors put in office by billionaires and people like you who vote for them, hussein/holder and now jo & the ho. NOW we're all having to reap what has been sown by urban inbreds such as yourself in the form of repeated unprovoked attacks and police being murdered in cold blood. I'd venture a guess that you're just fine with the incredible rise of violent crime. If you're an American marxist/democrat voter your happy with what is going on.

If you acted more like an adult, I'd be more willing to respond, but please keep up this hostile attitude, the more people on your side act this way, the more people you'll push away. I will say that even if I can't refute the motives of the majorities of criminal, you also can't prove that they commit these crimes over any political movement. Now PROTESTERS obviously do so with political motive, but considering the majority (around 75%) of George Floyd protesters were charged with misdemeanors, most of those people wouldn't fit your description.

If you acted more like an adult, I'd be more willing to respond, but please keep up this hostile attitude, the more people on your side act this way, the more people you'll push away. I will say that even if I can't refute the motives of the majorities of criminal, you also can't prove that they commit these crimes over any political movement. Now PROTESTERS obviously do so with political motive, but considering the majority (around 75%) of George Floyd protesters were charged with misdemeanors, most of those people wouldn't fit your description.
    Which side, exactly, am I on? Hostile attitude? LOLOL!! You ain't seen NOTHIN' yet if things continue to spiral out of control. Your hurt feelings and the hurt feelings of those of your ilk are of no concern of mine. The side of justice and a safe environment to raise family, the freedom to make our way in life and to be left alone is the side I'm on because when the safety and wellbeing of my family and loved ones are in play hurt feelings are meaningless. Marxist's like you who don't believe in a nuclear family are likely not to understand those sentiments.

Are you stupid to the degree that you believe that the lawlessness that pervades nearly every large metropolitan area, especially those with decades of marxist rule, aren't influenced by bad decision making by the marxist's who control them? THAT is the definition of political, especially when they know the urban inbreds will continue to vote them into office as long as the consequences of breaking the law is minimal. Doing what is right isn't part of the equation.

You're unwilling to respond because you know that you have little factual ground to stand on and even less credibility. Site all the bullsh!t statistics you want, they are, for the most part, inconsequential when prosecutors and city leaders know the criminals are their voters and jo & the ho voters and they want to keep it that way. What these urban inbred pond scum actually should be charged with and prosecuted for and what they end up actually being prosecuted for are two completely different things. So there's that.
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-11-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Default Antfa did form an army that attacked us troops and officers

And they take advantage of every holiday known on earth whether they deserve it or not.

So route taken……see if you can follow along.

75% of the George Floyd protesters were not charged with misdemeanors…….stop making sheet up.

Or continue to make stuff up……it’s kinda your thing.

I’d probably respond more if people could actually dispute my posts. It’s just boring now.
    Stomps feet, takes toys out of sandbox, goes home.

The majority of arrested protesters were arrested for violating curfew or blocking roadways; misdemeanor crimes. If you have proof for the opposite of my claim, I'm always open to it. Great effort on diverting on the Memorial Day too, though you didn't answer the question yet again. I didn't ask if THEY think they deserve recognition on Memorial Day. I asked if YOU think they deserve recognition on Memorial Day.

The majority of arrested protesters were arrested for violating curfew or blocking roadways; misdemeanor crimes. If you have proof for the opposite of my claim, I'm always open to it. Great effort on diverting on the Memorial Day too, though you didn't answer the question yet again. I didn't ask if THEY think they deserve recognition on Memorial Day. I asked if YOU think they deserve recognition on Memorial Day.
    Here is an adult response to a spoiled child's drivel, so get ready, spoiled marxist frat boy.

ALL the proof you need is watching video of blocks upon blocks of private property in Minneapolis, a Wendy's in Atlanta, Georgia and a police station in Portland, Oregon destroyed by fire set by "peaceful protesters". ALL the proof you need is watching video of "peaceful protesters" toting as much merchandise out in shopping carts and by the armful's of any number of stores and businesses in every major metro area in the country. ALL the proof you need is watching video of urban inbred "peaceful protesters" setting police squad cars on fire. ALL the proof you need is watching video or commercial strength fireworks being detonated by "peaceful protesters" in the immediate area of police. ALL the proof you need is watching video of ATM machines being beaten off the wall and toted away by "peaceful protesters". ALL the proof you need is easily found and is indisputable but you spoiled antifoo-foo frat boys and sorority girls stick steadfast to your party line talking points regardless of how stupid it makes you look!

ALL the proof you need is the video of David Dorn being murdered execution style by your friends the "peaceful protesters".

Who voted people into prosecutorial positions that refuse to charge and prosecute all the felonious criminals mentioned above? jo & the ho voters/Marxist frat boys and sorority girls like you, osfinkter1241.

That's not hostile, osfinkter, it's the TRUTH.
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-11-2021 at 05:50 PM.

"those that refer to people they don’t agree with as sub-human" posted by 1241......"Less than" human? Is that what you are saying? That all depends on your DNA. If you look inside of your mouth and it is purple to black (like that of an ape), you have more ape like DNA than those of pink to red. If you have bone measurements/ratios/angles like certain Africans, you have more ape like DNA. If you have a thicker skull which makes your brain smaller, yes, you have more ape like DNA. I read that the last natural birth ape-human was a still birth in the 1920s by an African woman who had sex with a chimp. It was a human baby but had deformed ape parts. Yes, Africans do ape, a tribal thing I guess. If your ancestors had bred apes in latter times, yelp, your DNA is more ape like, and you will have more ape features, thus look more like an ape, but not less human for we all are humans no matter what percent. But 1241 used the word "sub-human". I disagree with those words. Using sub-human sounds like 1241 is a racist attacking others. Another "species" is the correct term. But does not fit in 1241 compulsion sentence, using cancel cultures phrases I assume.

You didn’t say the majority of arrested protesters were charged with misdemeanors….you said 75 percent of the protesters were charged with misdemeanors.

There is a big difference……stop moving the goalposts.