Default any races near Florence

is their any dirt races running tonight ohio or near Florence? wed Aug 11th. we are on our way out for North South from NY, would like to pick up another race?.

Check atomic they used to do Wednesday shows.

Circle City Raceway in Indianapolis, Indiana has $5,000 to win Late Models on Sunday if you want to hang around till Sunday.

Jody,

Unfortunately the Circle City MARS date has been canceled, along with other late season dates. The track seems to be re-grouping for different reasons. Here is the statement on the MARS website:

LaSalle, IL (August 8, 2021) – The Mars Racing Series unfortunately has been informed by Circle City Raceway that they will not be able to host us this coming Sunday, August 15th. No other details are available at this time. We look forward to working with Circle City in the future to partner for an event.

The next action for the Mars Racing Series will happen on Friday and Saturday August 20th and 21st for the Illinois Championship Weekend at Peoria Speedway. Friday night will pay $3,000 to win and Saturday night will pay $5,000 to win.

I was at the last late model show at Circle City last weekend. Only 10 cars showed up so I'm wondering if maybe they are re-thinking how many late model show they can handle. Indiana certainly isn't dirt late model country but I was optimistic that Circle City could provide some late model shows that would be a change of pace. Time will tell I guess.