Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I’ll be at a racetrack this weekend again Terry, it’s going to be good for sure……I hope we do have a chuckle about it one day.

But until then, no need in getting panty wet just because someone other than you has an opinion.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox28 View Post
    I take medicines every day that have known side effects, some of which could result in death. Just like this vaccine..the chances of something fatal happening is extremely rare and the benefits far outweigh the risk. Like Terry..anyone who is getting their knowledge from political actors or places with a political slant is going to be very misled on the whole deal. The faces I've seen, the pictures of people in a vegetative state being kept alive in the hopes that they recover, the stories of the gut wrenching sadness and awful memories healthcare workers have dealt with...I'll gladly take a vaccine. It isn't just old people who are dying and being permanently effected by this virus. I'd tell people that even those old folks are someones parents, brothers, sisters....but people from teenagers on up who are on vents and in comas just trying to survive.
    I just said a prayer for you, buddy. My wife currently has four patients in ICU who are in their 20’s. All are unvaccinated. Of all the patients she’s had, who have tested positive for the Delta version, 100% of them have been unvaccinated. Maybe it’s a fluke stat, but … wow.

LOL … good stuff, BBQ. You can continue with your obsession of me. I’m trying to stay on topic. What was it again? Oh yeah … get well soon, Chris. You’re becoming a national threat, and would’ve been a threat at my home track this weekend.

I don’t think anyone flip flopped. I think it was a learning process for everyone involved. This is/was something new. From the top scientists and doctors, down to us nobodies. We’re still learning. I’m way more comfortable now, than I was in February of 2020. You can take shots at me, and even my wife lol, but it’s all good. Have a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT32 View Post
    The super spreaders are the vaccinated according to docs and science
    No. Just no
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

This is the type of stuff that should be getting deleted. Attach a CREDIBLE source to your claim.

Calm down, cuz. I’m just giving an opinion. I don’t act like sh!t. My wife doesn’t know everything, nor does anyone else. And who said anything about long term effects from the shot? You’re dreaming up scenarios that don’t exist.

I’m out. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    This is the type of stuff that should be getting deleted. Attach a CREDIBLE source to your claim.
    I have seen stories claiming the CDC said this.. also read stories saying it was false.

You mean according to some doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    BBQ... cant quote your post because its not working today.. maybe the mods should get someone to fix that instead of deleting posts.

But my questions is this... IF the covid shot works.. and wearing masks work then what are those people that support the shot and mask wearing worried about? I have a nice deadbolt lock on my front door and a firearm nearby so I feel safe in my home. If my neighbor chooses to leave his doors unlocked or leave them wide open at night then he is free to do that.. I will not tell him how to live in his house. Now that does NOT mean i hope he gets robbed for not locking his doors.
    1. Because they care about the health and welfare of others

2. Because viruses mutate. If it keeps breeding, current vaccines will be ineffective.

Really nobody should care about what happens ti the unvaccinated non mask wearers. It’s their choice to catch the virus, isn’t it?

Just saw a local racer 39 years old perished of the virus this week. But deniers will deny it isn’t dangerous.

Fast wheels..

for the hundredth time... I never said the virus was not dangerous... never said not to care if someone dies... I never said not to get the shot..

My point... I can understand why some are against getting the shot because the shot was developed quick and no one knows the long term effects. The shot as of now is not approved by the FDA. Now I typed that in as basic English as I can.

Fast wheels..

for the hundredth time... I never said the virus was not dangerous... never said not to care if someone dies... I never said not to get the shot..

My point... I can understand why some are against getting the shot because the shot was developed quick and no one knows the long term effects. The shot as of now is not approved by the FDA. Now I typed that in as basic English as I can.
    The technology used in the current vaccines was not developed that quickly. Work towards mRNA vaccines has been going on for decades, and trials on various mRNA vaccines and therapies have been going on since SARS was first discovered back in the early 00’s.

Now, the exact makeup of the Covid vaccines are obviously new, but the theories behind them are anything but.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Fast wheels..

You asked what the vaccinated mask wearers are worried about. I listed 2 things.

Virtually all medicine has a small chance of side effects that are far outweighed by the benefits. The virus has killed millions. Any reports of vaccine side effects have been minuscule. Odds favor the vaccine.

If someone decant get the vaccine then wear a mask. But that was made political by a party that does nothing for the people but aims to keep their people angry so they will vote. A mask does not violate freedom any more than the requirement to be clothed in public.

Distancing us the 3rd option

The PROBLEM is people that refuse to do any of the above, because they care more about their own personal pleasure than the health of society.

That said, these big races are Covidfests with people packed together blowing smoke in each other’s unmasked faces.

Obsession, lmao…..now folks are taking shots at your wife, lmao…..lies are being deleted,lmao.

You really do fancy yourself as being that important to where anyone actually cares that much about your opinion don’t you? Wow, and I thought I was conceited.

Default 6 feet social distancing rule

If you don’t know me and I don’t know you,then you shouldn’t be within 6 feet of me anyway…..that’s not a new practice in my daily routine.

I don’t want to put words in Terry’s mouth because good Lord he put enough of his and mine but I’m hoping Terry meant that he was a national threat to win anywhere he went. Because he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    No he's spot on.

It's easy to look up actual statistics on the internet.
    Sorry but finding honest stats is literally impossible. You will find mainly what they want or will allow you to find.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sorry but finding honest stats is literally impossible. You will find mainly what they want or will allow you to find.
    Yeah, like facts on heat lightening and stuff…..lmao.

The technology used in the current vaccines was not developed that quickly. Work towards mRNA vaccines has been going on for decades, and trials on various mRNA vaccines and therapies have been going on since SARS was first discovered back in the early 00’s.

Now, the exact makeup of the Covid vaccines are obviously new, but the theories behind them are anything but.
    They have been working on mRNA treatments and vaccines for at least a decade, as you say. But, as recently as 2017 it was considered "too dangerous to use for anything that required more than one dose". This information is available on the web in financial articles discussing the investment prospects for Moderna. I still haven't heard how this hurdle was overcome in the last few years.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1