Default Richmond $20k race

Rescheduled for Oct 8-9
    2021 race count
    6 events

Hope he is one of those overwhelming majority that get through it and recover fully.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Now I don’t know this to be fact, just gossip I heard at Florence from a good friend. He said the track had a 5k to win modified race last weekend or 2 ago and they only had 16 mods show up. They have really stunk up any chance at winning any of the big crowds this year, and my friend said there afraid of scheduling against anyone because of the big purse and don’t believe there gonna draw the cars or fans. Now this is strictly gossip I have no evidence to back this up.

I know for sure that the Butterball was only postponed because the entire family of 4 has covid. It wasn't moved because of fear or anything. There was only 16 mods at the AMS show and it was very disappointing to see. As for why no one really came, I'm not really sure whats driving racers to choose to race elsewhere. He does try to schedule his big races around other big races in the area to increase the likelihood of drawing good car counts and to be respectful of other tracks success.
    Last edited by Paradox28; 08-18-2021 at 10:37 AM.

Yeah like I said it was straight up gossip that heard. I figured it was a lil twisted up. I live in Richmond, and really wish the program went off better down there. It’s easy to believe a lie about the place cause it’s always something every time I go there. 5-6 yes ago it wasn’t that way. I apologize for spreading lies, I just figured since this was a gossip page, I’d share the gossip I heard.

I'm also from Richmond. I support the track as much as possible since its my hometown track and every little bit helps. Its been one rough year, though..no doubt about that.