Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    And now this doctor!Who should we believe? Social media will be the death of us!

https://www.facebook.com/1066187231/...74416/?__cft__[0]=AZXUVAUPy-5eaStUyvm1HkC9XKpdOaPxAqOP0KUo8WDwb3AgcXs2iI9oGcj5 HkcT2xRx9xxdMiL1bCuBIaUH1VEhUhj0WgnB4pZq5Xq9Wo-jjfAtE1ECyaGQ7X8r1ufdwbY&__tn__=R]-R
    Thanks for posting some actual important info Zero!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Wheels View Post
    1000s (of cases) of side effects and a few (possible) deaths vs 4.3 million deaths. No argument can be made.
    You wear your mask and continue to find false facts. In the world of snow flakes, you people will fall for anything.

Worldwide 4.3 deaths is grossly exagerated, and as I have post on here thousands of people world wide have had side affects, some quite bad, and far more have died than know about, because they are suppressing the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Time to exit, stage left
    There's a cliff on that side!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You wear your mask and continue to find false facts. In the world of snow flakes, you people will fall for anything.

Worldwide 4.3 deaths is grossly exagerated, and as I have post on here thousands of people world wide have had side affects, some quite bad, and far more have died than know about, because they are suppressing the truth...
    How terribly sad it must be believing that scientists, scholars, historians, economists, and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving you while a 6 time bankrupt, vagina grabbing, charity thief, reality tv star with decades of fraud and documented lying is your beacon of truth and honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    How terribly sad it must be believing that scientists, scholars, historians, economists, and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving you while a 6 time bankrupt, vagina grabbing, charity thief, reality tv star with decades of fraud and documented lying is your beacon of truth and honesty.
    Wow, that is perfect. Thank you, Sir.

And by the way, my wife is on a much deserved and long overdue vacation in California. Laying on a beach somewhere between the Santa Monica and Huntington Beach piers as I type. Thank you for your kind words. The medical profession hasn’t gotten near the respect they deserve over the past two years. All these freebies our government has handed out, while doctors and nurses just get up and go to work every day. It’s not fair.

That’s a stellar post….the drs and nurses should absolutely be getting some of that free or hero money.

Especially as much of it that currently flows through the hospitals from the feds…the drs and nurses and people doing the work should be getting some of that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Say it louder.

Wow, what a totally fabricated pack of lies to stand by. You're a lost cause.

Perfect reply!!!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Wow, what a totally fabricated pack of lies to stand by. You're a lost cause.

Perfect reply!!!! hahahaha
    What did he lie about genius?

TerryM
    Wow, that is perfect. Thank you, Sir.

And by the way, my wife is on a much deserved and long overdue vacation in California. Laying on a beach somewhere between the Santa Monica and Huntington Beach piers as I type. Thank you for your kind words. The medical profession hasn’t gotten near the respect they deserve over the past two years. All these freebies our government has handed out, while doctors and nurses just get up and go to work every day. It’s not fair.

Full disclosure, Terry, my last post are not my words but I did tweak it. Read it on Twitter awhile back and like you thought it was an excellent short and succinct easy to understand summarization of The Orange God and many of his followers.

I know a couple nurses and understand that literally they know when they go to work that day it may kill them and leave their children without a mom or dad. Unthinkable, and the horrible part of it all is that it doesn't have to be that way but in the age of "alternative facts" and hateriots who attack them physically and verbally these heroes can and do die.

Hearing that your wife is able to get away from that and recharge is wonderful fantastic news. I can not begin to imagine what that stress does to anyone that willingly goes into that environment every day. They must have some form of PTSD....... We overuse terms, phrases and words too often and as a result they lose their significance but to say those in the medical profession in these times are heroes is probably an understatement. All I can do is tell you you can be sure your wife, a hero by any measure, is getting a prayer from me.

I haven't posted at 4m in awhile but I stand by my reason for originally posting in this thread. I'm thrilled and encouraged that there are so few posting fake news, alternative facts, it's a hoax, inject bleach like there was a yr ago. They were the majority then but now they are the minority.

I have taken the time to seek out those who are unvaccinated and their reasons why, especially on legit podcasts. I have found there are those who have valid medical reasons and fear from past experiences to not paint them all with a broad brush.

That said I hope the rest understand they are not abandoning their POLITICAL beliefs by saving their families' lives, or at the very least keeping them safe, by getting vaccinated. We can all hate the other side until our dying breath and be safe at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    What did he lie about genius?
    Everything, these people are dominated by the leftist agenda. It's foolish to buy into that crap. Heck CNN throws a coat on an activist and BOOM they are a totally biased authority on whatever subject. It may stick on your wall but not mine. haha

Besides you have no proof they are right, even the big names. Generally the bigger the name, the bigger the liar.

LOL … I feel sorry for people whose minds are completely controlled by politicians. What a sad life that must be.

But you're talking about yourself.

Got some great advice for you TM put me on ignore!!! Please!

I’m on a racing site. I’m here to talk racing. Surely you can find a political outlet for your obsession. I’d put you on ignore if you didn’t have 20 different names.

Why do you insist on lieing about me and others? Once again I have just ONE username. And you have not been talking about racing on this thread you hypocrite.

Taking cheap shots of nonsense about me and others that you just don't like and constantly showing displeasure about peoples opinions in between your racing comments.

Tell the others to quit talking about political crap when you have been doing a great deal of it? You are just full of it!!!

Yes it is racing gossip so why are you not sticking to racing comments but expecting others to?

Okay you said you would put me on ignore if I just had ONE username, so go for it because I do just have ONE username. Let's get to it!!!

I'm guessing that the tailgate section is down for maintenance.🙄
    8/13/16

So... is Chris okay?

Quote Originally Posted by RoadtoPennsboro View Post
    So... is Chris okay?
    I think so. Haven’t heard anything to the contrary.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I don't think biden and his people would lie to us

Quote: james white, I don't think biden and his people would lie to us

Biden Says There Are More Vaccinated People In The U.S. Than The American Population
    President Biden falsely claimed that 350 million Americans are vaccinated despite the fact that there are approximately 330 million people in the United States.

“We have roughly 350 million people vaccinated in the United States and billions around the world,” Biden confidently stated.

Moments later, he checked his notes before doubling down on the lie again.

“Well over — what’s the number again? I remind myself, 350 million Americans have already been vaccinated,” he repeated.