Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

More talk of obsession, lmao…….everyone is obsessed, lol

Good stuff
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So does the 4m ignore feature not work unless you turn it on and then announce it publicly?

This is the only site I’ve ever seen that requires public announcement, most times it’s just hit the button and forget about the person you’re trying to ignore.

I’ve only had to deal with your crap for 2 or 3 years. I’ve put up with Clayton’s for 20 years lol. You’re a rookie.

So you have put up with 20 years of crap from Clayton instead of just ignoring him? Dam, that’s kind of strange…….

Sounds like you must secretly enjoy the attention he gives you…..Or am I right about the ignore thingy not working unless you also publicly announce it in conjunction with flipping the switch?

Thanks for playing

And Clayton been talking about racing on 4m for 20 years? Who knew?

Since that’s the only reason why you come to 4m and all.

I know, I know……obsession

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    There's a cliff on that side!!!
    Now that there is quite funny !!!!! I don't care hoo yoo are !!!!!!!!!!!

TerryM, I laughed out loud when I read what Clayton said. lol

I think you would have had to be very loud to drown out all the collective laughter from everyone reading Terry’s post about only coming to 4m to talk racing…..this place is a regular gong show these days.

And I believe we now know the identity of the unknown comic.

BBQ, I realize you aren’t the brightest bulb in the box, but you have to realize you haven’t been around here long, compared to many of us. You’re one of those King Windbag types, but that only gives you a post count. It doesn’t give you longevity or respect. The ignore feature didn’t exist on this site for most of the time 4m has been around. Honestly, you were the first poster, in this version of 4m, who made me want to use that feature. I don’t know what your issue is with me — I don’t care — but I will put you on ignore again as soon as I remember how to do it. And no, I’m not announcing this publicly. I’m saying it straight to your weird @ss, and to you only. Get a life, dude. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by laurenelcy View Post
    I think with any virus , is that it can change itself into something different to survive.
    That is the problem. If there are enough hosts for the virus they pass it along and it mutates and attacks again, and again, and again until enough people are vaccinated or those who aren't die off. Then a virus has no more hosts and it dies off just like mumps, measles, polio for example.......... Darwinism. Natural selection at work before our very eyes.

Figured it out — woot woot. Good riddance. Now let’s get back to talking with friends.

Why so mean to TerryM ? ? I suppose the next name you will register will be Terrym, TeriyM, TeryM, or something to that effect ? ?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Highside HustIer25 View Post
    It's TerryM... Already done... 
    O I C ! ! Usually it reads JUNIOR MEMBER under his latest catfished name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    That is the problem. If there are enough hosts for the virus they pass it along and it mutates and attacks again, and again, and again until enough people are vaccinated or those who aren't die off. Then a virus has no more hosts and it dies off just like mumps, measles, polio for example.......... Darwinism. Natural selection at work before our very eyes.
    I’ve had the mumps and measles as a kid, well after being vaccinated. So I think you’ve lost a select few with that post.

At this point, not so fast Mister Ricochet.

From what I’ve read: If I’m following along correctly with the Medical Doctors, Immunologists, and Scientist on this current Virus (coronavirus 2 SARS-CoV2), COVID19 mutated into COVID Delta, and we have a vaccine for COVID19. We currently DO NOT have a vaccine for COVID Delta variant --- thus, only a non-FDA approved vaccine for COVID19, therefore, every time “it” (coronavirus 2 SARS-CoV2) mutates, we will need a new vaccine, or said booster to help fend off the newest variant of the virus. Thus “it” will never go away entirely. At least that is the way I understand what I‘ve read.

In another thread on the back page, I asked Mcarter815 to chime in with his thoughts on this as his girlfriend is studying in the Scientific Research field, and his replies are always very logical and helpful on this matter. Hopefully he will chime in on one of the threads.
    Last edited by lurker; 08-16-2021 at 09:18 PM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Highside HustIer25 View Post
    You're trying to blow my cover aren't you, you sly old geezer you ? ! ? ! Welp, im just gonna have to get smarter at this. Any friendly suggestion? 
    I'm sorry ! ! I didn't mean to NARC ya on out !!

BBQ, I realize you aren’t the brightest bulb in the box, but you have to realize you haven’t been around here long, compared to many of us. You’re one of those King Windbag types, but that only gives you a post count. It doesn’t give you longevity or respect. The ignore feature didn’t exist on this site for most of the time 4m has been around. Honestly, you were the first poster, in this version of 4m, who made me want to use that feature. I don’t know what your issue is with me — I don’t care — but I will put you on ignore again as soon as I remember how to do it. And no, I’m not announcing this publicly. I’m saying it straight to your weird @ss, and to you only. Get a life, dude. Seriously.

And he wonders why?

Does anyone know if the vaccines we took as kids were ever changed because of different variants?

Default Woot woot

Thought I was already on ignore anyway……guess that was the “ heat lightning “ talking back then………or just a dimmer bulb.

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Did it say if he was vaccinated or not? Crazy to imagine at this point someone who travels from state to state, up close and personal with hundreds of other people in pit areas every weekend wouldn't protect themselves and those around them.
    Do you not realize the vaccine doesn't protect the vaccinated from transmitting COVID to other people?

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    It may not keep you from getting it, but it will keep you alive and out of the hospital 99.99% of the time. It is no coincidence that hospitals are being overrun by the unvaccinated, in areas where a low percentage of the population is unvaccinated.
    Your 99.99% is totally bull! ADE is causing increases daily. The CDC won't even state a mortality rate because they are clueless. Breakthrough cases are not even being recorded by them so they can adjust the narrative. The science is now political science.