Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Do you not realize the vaccine doesn't protect the vaccinated from transmitting COVID to other people?
    They are too busy trying to rewrite the narrative now…..get the vaccine they said, it’s efficacy rate is in the 98% percentile for not contracting COVID they said.

Well, maybe not in the high 90% efficacy range but still good enough to prevent most vaccinated people from contracting COVID they said.

Well, maybe the vaccine won’t prevent you from getting COVID but it will keep you out of the icu and on your death bed they said.

Well, maybe you clowns reporting on all of this just really don’t have a clue I said.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Your 99.99% is totally bull! ADE is causing increases daily. The CDC won't even state a mortality rate because they are clueless. Breakthrough cases are not even being recorded by them so they can adjust the narrative. The science is now political science.
    Do you not realize that the vaccinated may carry the virus but aren’t ending up in hospitals, however the unvaccinated are clogging hospitals at an alarming rate and dying. It’s not rocket science

And the debate goes on. No wonder why WE THE PEOPLE can't agree on boop.

Default Penn, I respect your position

But hospitals everywhere aren’t clogged with people on their death beds with COVID……it’s just not true.

Even some of these guys with nurses for wives or nurses themselves will tell you that….the disease sux, no doubt about it……but it sux because people walking around giving advice shouldn’t be giving advice….they just don’t know what will work to get a handle on it and they aren’t doing anything but sharing their beliefs as best they know them right now.

Song still remains the same though……the overwhelming majority of people that contract COVID make a full and complete recovery……the ones that don’t die a miserable death and nobody knows why yet.
    Not sure why people can’t just say that.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    And the debate goes on. No wonder why WE THE PEOPLE can't agree on boop.
    That’s because most of “ we the people “ these days selfishly look to CNN or their closest political ally for direction and advice

Instead of searching their souls for what’s really right for “ we the people”.

It’s easier to look to others for answers instead of finding them out for yourself these days…..or cancel people out you don’t agree with…..the ultimate “ I’m putting you on ignore” as it were.

I'm taking my chance with the vaccine before I am the ventilator. I know a few people who wished they would have gotten the vaccine sooner because, they told me maybe their family members would still be with them. I finally decided to get one after the delta variant reared it's ugly head and it started affecting kids. Yes it may not work but, it's the chance I'm taking it will. Each individual person has to make their own decision but, I'm ok with places asking for those to be vaccinated before entering. I mean after all some places won't serve you if you don't have a shirt or shoes and that's not a health issue But, I totally understand those who are against it as well.

If you go to the CDC website you will see the numbers on the breakthrough cases.

I go to the Mayo Clinic to get answers as well. The Mayo Clinic is one of the most respected health facility in the world. No members of congress there to spin it.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Per his Facebook page

Chris Ferguson out of NORTH / SOUTH 100 weekend. He tested positive with COVID-19 today.
    8 pages of replies to this. would be great if it was all wishing for a speedy recovery. but it's not...

i can see my dad in heaven repeating the same thing i saw so often as a kid: looking down, slowly shaking his head.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    8 pages of replies to this. would be great if it was all wishing for a speedy recovery. but it's not...

i can see my dad in heaven repeating the same thing i saw so often as a kid: looking down, slowly shaking his head.
    He!! I'm starting to regret even posting this.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

At you!!!! hahahahaaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Most of us did wish him a speedy recovery………..then came all the vaxomercials and holiday in express mba holders…..and the thread turned into a Don Lemmon special.

Anyone know how Chris is doing?

Amen. You just knew this thread would get out of control.

I’m not sure what you guys are whining about. There’s a lot of civil debate on this thread too. Anytime there’s a disagreement some of you are quick to cry.

8 pages of replies to this. would be great if it was all wishing for a speedy recovery. but it's not...i can see my dad in heaven repeating the same thing i saw so often as a kid: looking down, slowly shaking his head.
    I said the same thing at the beginning when all this started and my comment conveniently got deleted. We see where the priorities lie.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Anyone know how Chris is doing?
    His mom put an update out and yesterday he had a good day yesterday and was on his way to feeling better

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    His mom put an update out and yesterday he had a good day yesterday and was on his way to feeling better
    Good news, thanks.