Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This isn’t the place for all the experts and know it alls….prayers to the family and friends and sorry I even jumped in the shallow end with the rest.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

There’s an education problem in the United States of America.

Yes, starting fixing your problem!!!! haha
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I have an idea. All the brave hot shots that haven't been vaccinated for whatever reason, if you end up with covid keep you're (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)in stupid ass at home and brave it out so our health care workers can help people that really need and want help and so they can get some need time off the rest. If you are brave enough to ignore science you don't deserve health care.

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    I have an idea. All the brave hot shots that haven't been vaccinated for whatever reason, if you end up with covid keep you're (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)in stupid ass at home and brave it out so our health care workers can help people that really need and want help and so they can get some need time off the rest. If you are brave enough to ignore science you don't deserve health care.
    grow up, I've got family very high up in the medical world (docs and nurses) and its half and half, why, NO ONE KNOWS THE LONG TERM EFFECTS,
    ITS A CHOICE,
    godspeed to the family, and get right with the man upstairs, none of us will get out alive, its life SO LIVE IT!!!!!!
    again godspeed to the family - this is going to be a long road for awhile - so love your families, friends, and neighbors, for tomorrow may never come
    Last edited by grt74; 08-15-2021 at 09:13 PM.

Lol anyone who as ever smoked, drank alcohol, or ate fast food shouldn’t get health care either. You're a fuktard

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Thoughts and prayers for something that was 99.9% avoidable. I would love to know what DJ's reason for not getting vaccinated was but unfortunately we can't ask as it's to late.
    youre a pos fyi

So what about the vaccinated people with covid.. what should they do? Go out and spread it?

Sorry to hear about the loss. Thoughts and prayers to the families.