Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prayers for the Troutman family.

Sending prayers out to the Troutman family, saw on DoD they lost DJ to a battle with COVID.

39 years old and now 1 of 620,000 Americans to lose their life to Covid-19

How heartbreaking.

39 years old is way too young to be taken from a family. I've been following Drake Troutman and he is exceptionally talented for a 16 year old wheeling mods and now late models. Drake has the makings of a very good future as a racer and now his father won't be there to share in the experiences. This is so very sad.

God bless and keep the Troutman family.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I know there is a lot of controversie. But vaccines work.

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    I know there is a lot of controversie. But vaccines work.
    Then why are some that are fully vaccinated dying?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Then why are some that are fully vaccinated dying?
    They're not. Listen to the medical community not the talking heads or social media.

They're not. Listen to the medical community not the talking heads or social media.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...on/8100532002/

Shepperson, 36, was fully vaccinated, his mother and Hildreth said.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...-from-covid-19

SAN ANTONIO (WOAI) — A San Antonio family is devastated after their loved one lost her battle with COVID-19 — even though she was fully vaccinated.

No vaccine in the history of mankind has ever been 100% but I'll take the 94% protection of the Pfizer vaccine that I received over 0% of being unvaccinated.

I live in Florida and last week we set all new records for Covid cases

151,415 new positive cases (97.6% unvaccinated people)
    98.2% of hospitalizations were of unvaccinated people.
    268 Covid-19 deaths last week and all 100% were of unvaccinated people.

Only 50% of eligible Floridians are vaccinated.

I've personally run out of patience with the unvaccinated population and all of the excuses they have as to why that won't get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    No vaccine in the history of mankind has ever been 100% but I'll take the 94% protection of the Pfizer vaccine that I received over 0% of being unvaccinated.

I live in Florida and last week we set all new records for Covid cases

151,415 new positive cases (97.6% unvaccinated people)
    98.2% of hospitalizations were of unvaccinated people.
    268 Covid-19 deaths last week and all 100% were of unvaccinated people.

Only 50% of eligible Floridians are vaccinated.

I've personally run out of patience with the unvaccinated population and all of the excuses they have as to why that won't get vaccinated.
    I have no issue in saying that the covid shot seems to help. Just be fair in saying it's not eliminating the problem.

Looking at the stands in Florence at the North South I didnt see a single mask in the stands with folks packed on top of each other. I doubt they are all vaccinated.

Let's keep this thread as a prayer or thoughts for the troutman family and not a discussion about covid

Quote Originally Posted by cubcadet31 View Post
    Let's keep this thread as a prayer or thoughts for the troutman family and not a discussion about covid
    Thoughts and prayers for something that was 99.9% avoidable. I would love to know what DJ's reason for not getting vaccinated was but unfortunately we can't ask as it's to late.

Thoughts and prayers for something that was 99.9% avoidable. I would love to know what DJ's reason for not getting vaccinated was but unfortunately we can't ask as it's to late.
    You dont know it was 99.9% avoidable and you sound like a total jerk for posting that.

You dont know it was 99.9% avoidable and you sound like a total jerk for posting that.
    My wife who is a RN has worked in the Covid-19 wing of Tampa General for the past 14 months, specifically the ICU for the last 6 months. She has seen so much avoidable pain, suffering and death. We've have no more patience, sympathy or empathy for the unvaccinated. The fact that we have states with vaccination rates of barely 40% of eligible residents is mind boggling. What are the other 60% waiting for? I guess 620,000 Americans dead from Covid-19 isn't enough for some people.

My wife who is a RN has worked in the Covid-19 wing of Tampa General for the past 14 months, specifically the ICU for the last 6 months. She has seen so much avoidable pain, suffering and death. We've have no more patience, sympathy or empathy for the unvaccinated. The fact that we have states with vaccination rates of barely 40% of eligible residents is mind boggling. What are the other 60% waiting for? I guess 620,000 Americans dead from Covid-19 isn't enough for some people.
    Makes sense now. Your wife is a nurse so now you think you know it all. Fact is alot have had the virus and recovered. Fact is some have died as a result of the getting the vaccine. Fact is some are not advised to get the shot based on their health situation. Fact is over 900,000 Americans have died from heart disease and 900,000 from cancer during the same time period as covid and those deaths are as sad.

Makes sense now. Your wife is a nurse so now you think you know it all. Fact is alot have had the virus and recovered. Fact is some have died as a result of the getting the vaccine. Fact is some are not advised to get the shot based on their health situation. Fact is over 900,000 Americans have died from heart disease and 900,000 from cancer during the same time period as covid and those deaths are as sad.
    Following this logic, if we were able to produce a vaccine against cancer that effectively reduced the annual death rate from 600,000 to a few thousand, people would be wise to not get vaccinated because there are hundreds of thousand dying each year from malaria. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamped View Post
    Following this logic, if we were able to produce a vaccine against cancer that effectively reduced the annual death rate from 600,000 to a few thousand, people would be wise to not get vaccinated because there are hundreds of thousand dying each year from malaria. Brilliant.
    Wow did you miss the point. I will try again. Heart disease and cancer have killed more over the last 18 months than covid but those deaths mean nothing to some people.

NO ONE knows the long term effects of the covid shot. Being concerned about this makes perfect sense.

People that have taken the covd shot are still getting covid and are still dying. Is the covid shot reducing deaths.. yes, it appears so.

People like to pick and chose facts and I like to look at the whole picture.

Wow did you miss the point. I will try again. Heart disease and cancer have killed more over the last 18 months than covid but those deaths mean nothing to some people. NO ONE knows the long term effects of the covid shot. Being concerned about this makes perfect sense.People that have taken the covd shot are still getting covid and are still dying. Is the covid shot reducing deaths.. yes, it appears so.People like to pick and chose facts and I like to look at the whole picture.
    Here’s a fact. If DJ Troutman had gotten his jabs, he’d be enjoying this morning with his friends/family, and this thread wouldn’t exist. That’s a fact.

You have absolutely no way of knowing that…..what a pompous dik thing to say.

Speculative conjecture at best…..fact, ridiculous.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...on/8100532002/

Shepperson, 36, was fully vaccinated, his mother and Hildreth said.
    Good luck trying to point out facts to brainwashed people!!!!

Clueless opinions are not facts!

Can COVID-19 vaccines be trusted?

Yes: 10% (117 Votes)
    No: 90% (1022 Votes)
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-15-2021 at 11:30 AM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!