Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Springfield IL masks

So if I understand correctly all concert goers that go into main grandstand are required to wear a mask. I’d assume that’s the same for Silver Crown and ARCA?
    At the rate they’re going it may all be shut down before then.

We have tickets to a grandstand concert and also for both days of auto racing on The Mile during the Illinois State Fair, which started last night. We've received emails from Ticketmaster regarding the concert and the races which stated that face coverings will be required in the grandstands for all events there and I believe everyone entering the grandstands, or in the case of concerts entering the sections on the racetrack, will have their temperature checked upon entry.

If you have concert tickets which allow you to be on the racetrack (VIP section) directly in front of the stage you will be required to show proof of vaccination. That does not apply to seating in the grandstands, at least not yet.

I believe this is protocol that has very recently been mandated since there was nothing contained with our ticket packets of either the concert or the races that stated any of the above mandates. Really hope everything goes off as planned.
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-14-2021 at 12:59 PM.

What about hipa laws?

If you can contract, carry, and give us Corona while vaccinated then what good is vaccinated only in vip section. Your all already mandatory masks.

When people gonna start asking the common sense questions to these folks making the rules

People are so ridiculous all the snow flake liberals actually think that little mask is going to stop the particles in the air from entering in your system stupid
    Dr. Stock from Indiana said that anyone That believes that a mask is going to stop covid from entering your system is ridiculously FOOLISH

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    People are so ridiculous all the snow flake liberals actually think that little mask is going to stop the particles in the air from entering in your system stupid
    Dr. Stock from Indiana said that anyone That believes that a mask is going to stop covid from entering your system is ridiculously FOOLISH

Thanks for sharing medical advice from some quack from a hillbilly fly over state. Indiana is as always first choice for top class world renown medical care lol. Noted.

If masks don’t work then it’s time to close EVERYTHING. Keep spreading the mask lies. That’s where it will end up.

Yep cause Maryland so far up that medical pole. I prefer dr. Jerry punch though

Really cracks me up vaccinated are being told to wear masks again lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Then you have a terrible sense of humor. Nothing, not one thing about that is funny from any perspective. I'm not referring to the virus or anything about health concerns and your lack of empathy. I'm saying you would be a terrible conversationalist if you crack up over that.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Then you have a terrible sense of humor. Nothing, not one thing about that is funny from any perspective. I'm not referring to the virus or anything about health concerns and your lack of empathy. I'm saying you would be a terrible conversationalist if you crack up over that.
    Sheep don’t carry on very good conversations either.

But they make good pillows after they are slaughtered………..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I see people wearing a face mask while riding a bicycle but they aren't wearing a helmet...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I see people wearing a face mask while riding a bicycle but they aren't wearing a helmet...
    Maybe you forgot. Masks are supposed to help protect the other person from your germs. Not protect you. I bike daily. Have wore a mask mainly to test the whiners theory masks restrict breathing (no problems here) I don't ride in highly congested areas and don't think they're necessary biking in my case.
    Last edited by IL LM Fan; 08-14-2021 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    Maybe you forgot. Masks are supposed to help protect the other person from your germs. Not protect you. I bike daily. Have wore a mask mainly to test the whiners theory masks restrict breathing (no problems here) I don't ride in highly congested areas and don't think they're necessary biking in my case.
    As long as you've got your Kevlar bed pan on yer noģin, yer good to go.
    8/13/16

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out the virus, which is small enough to pass through material.”

-Anthony Fauci, February 2020
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    What other person? They are riding a bicycle down the street by themselves. Germs existed before Covid. Why weren't people wearing a mask while riding a bicycle then.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Easy to figure out why
    Panty waiste
    Snow flake
    Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    we are doing it to protect the healthcare workers from being overrun by the stupid that got sick.

Living life has always come with risks. I’d rather take a little more risk and live in a free society than live in a tyrannical one with slightly less risk.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Humm, wearing a mask. I usually get at least 1 if not 2 colds each and every year. For some odd reason this year I haven't. Wonder why ? Shots, every year I get a flu shot, 2014 I did not. Guess what ? I got the flu and was sicker than heck for 3 days, lost 12 lbs in those 3 days and it probably took the rest of that week to feel back up to normal everyday life. So if you take into consideration no cold or flu if I make sure I get that flu shot. I'm ok if they say put it back on. I'm ok with people that don't. I just won't be anywhere near you.

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    we are doing it to protect the healthcare workers from being overrun by the stupid that got sick.
    Oh yea “flatten the curve”, it’s funny you say that cuz I was just at the ER for non-covid problems and I waited 12 hours and never got in a ER room. I thought they must be packed with covid patients, then my mom who works at that hospital tells me no they can’t move anyone out of the ER rooms because they have no clean rooms in the general hospital because 75% of their janitors quit coming to work because they make more on unemployment then working now. So I guess in a sense covid is the cause!