Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    What other person? They are riding a bicycle down the street by themselves. Germs existed before Covid. Why weren't people wearing a mask while riding a bicycle then.
    the purpose of a $5 a dozen dust mask is to help keep YOUR spit off other people. It isn't to keep you from catching covid. What does wearing a mask have to do with not wearing a helmet? Maybe they're more concerned with others than themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Easy to figure out why
    Panty waiste
    Snow flake
    Liberals
    And stupid people!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Water will go thru a mask and those germs are smaller than water so whats up with that ?

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    the purpose of a $5 a dozen dust mask is to help keep YOUR spit off other people. It isn't to keep you from catching covid. What does wearing a mask have to do with not wearing a helmet? Maybe they're more concerned with others than themselves?
    More likely just plain stupid.

You don't get unemployment for quitting.

You don't get unemployment for quitting.
    If you quit showing up you get fired

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    More likely just plain stupid.
    My point was he posted like they're using one form of protection but not another? 50 cent masks are only intended to help keep your spit off others. I couldn't care less that someone alone is wearing them. Maybe I'll be a rebel and wear a mask biking alone today, and laugh that people who see me might be posting about it on internet forums.

My point was he posted like they're using one form of protection but not another? 50 cent masks are only intended to help keep your spit off others. I couldn't care less that someone alone is wearing them. Maybe I'll be a rebel and wear a mask biking alone today, and laugh that people who see me might be posting about it on internet forums.
    You wouldn't recognize a true rebel if one kicked you squarely in the dupa.

You indirectly make a great point, however. That point being there are an overabundance of really stupid people who are easily discernable. One clue is people riding a bicycle alone with a fugging mask on!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You wouldn't recognize a true rebel if one kicked you squarely in the dupa.You indirectly make a great point, however. That point being there are an overabundance of really stupid people who are easily discernable. One clue is people riding a bicycle alone with a fugging mask on!!
    Is that worse than driving alone with one?

Hold my beer, I got this!

quack from a hillbilly fly over state
    Interesting choice of derogatory non-inclusive words, knowing we are in a --- Social Justice Warrior, Equality, Snowflake, Cancel Culture, Virtue Signaling, Woke, “Karen” gets offended if you don’t wear your mask, PC society.

Some on this forum are bound to be upset with the use of the word Hillbilly just by its self. And so you know, Appalachia and the Ozarks are nowhere near Indiana. Which both regions would be highly insulted with the misrepresentation of location.

And if Indiana is a Fly Over State, that most likely doesn’t matter, do we in Indiana need to even be wearing masks?

Lastly, PETA might not like Ducks noises being made fun of.

Is that worse than driving alone with one?
    Equal.

But yet another indisputable indication that the person driving alone with a face covering on is irreparably stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    we are doing it to protect the healthcare workers from being overrun by the stupid that got sick.
    Then shouldn’t we all be wearing full faced oxygen masks around people that smoke?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If people would wash their hands and stop eating their buggers. Also government stop subsidizing covid deaths this would have been over a year ago.

Fast wheels you'd have to be an idiot to think Indiana is a hillbilly state. A speedbump is a higher hill than anything in Indiana. Not sure why anyone from a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)hole like Maryland would cry about the flyover states in the first place.

And if masks work, then why are people still whining about coronavirus a year after "15 days to flatten the curve"?

The gullibility of you people that trust the government is hilarious.
    Last edited by NormP; 08-14-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Maybe you forgot. Masks are supposed to help protect the other person from your germs. Not protect you. I bike daily. Have wore a mask mainly to test the whiners theory masks restrict breathing (no problems here) I don't ride in highly congested areas and don't think they're necessary biking in my case.
    The only people who whine are the mask holes who can't stand the thought of a non-mask wearer exercising personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Easy to figure out why
    Panty waiste
    Snow flake
    Liberals
    That's the truth!! Some people will fall for anything.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I guess nobody has been to southern IN. Hillbilly state for sure.