Default Beetlejuice & chitcago Find A New Revenue Generator

chitcago speed cameras are now ticketing drivers going just 6 mph over the posted speed limit. The new rules have resulted in about 300,000 citations and $11 million in fines in the first 2 months. Revenue enhancement at it's finest!

How's that for screwing more cash out of urban inbred's. I hope the inbreds are very happy with voting in a marxist as their mayor who looks just like beetlejuice and is very nearly as stupid! LOL!

This may well be something that is going on in other metro areas but this is the first I've heard of it.

Just one more in a whole volume of good reasons to stay as far from chitcago as humanly possible.

It becomes more evident every day that we're circling the drain. It's apparent that chitcago is further down the hole than some other places but we're all headed down.

Do they get an extra ticket if they are doing a drive by while going 6 miles over? Maybe even an extra fine if they get caught for littering shell casings on the ground too?

Charge an extra tax on small baggies, twist ties, razor blades and butane jet lighters would be another great revenue stream for chiraq.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They used to have speed cameras around here too. They are owned by private companies. They were deemed unconstitutional and removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Do they get an extra ticket if they are doing a drive by while going 6 miles over? Maybe even an extra fine if they get caught for littering shell casings on the ground too?

Charge an extra tax on small baggies, twist ties, razor blades and butane jet lighters would be another great revenue stream for chiraq.
    Very thoughtful questions, BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    They used to have speed cameras around here too. They are owned by private companies. They were deemed unconstitutional and removed.
    I believe you're correct but somewhere along the line the crooked money grubbing chitcago urban inbred pond scum have found a way around the unconstitutionality thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Very thoughtful questions, BBQ.

I believe you're correct but somewhere along the line the crooked money grubbing chitcago urban inbred pond scum have found a way around the unconstitutionality thing.
    the bullet casing thing alone could bring in enough to re barb wire the libraries……it is beyond out of control in certain areas. Sad for the lawful normal people that still remain.

They are some brave souls, must suck for them to see what has become of such a once great city.

Illinois is a dumpster fire now, between Lightfoot being unsupported by police and Pritzkers ineptitude this is scary! What happened to all the Marijuana money to fund the pathetic roads? I can't wait to leave this sh!thole state!

It funds pritzker and lightfoots pathetic and greedy pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It funds pritzker and lightfoots pathetic and greedy pockets.
    I would wholeheartedly agree in regards to mayor beetlejuice, BBQ. Governor fat bastard may be another story. He is a multi-billionaire (with a B). I have no proof to offer you that GFB (acronym for governor fat bastard) isn't pocketing public money's but given his financial status it would seem, on the surface, unlikely.

We spent a week at Table Rock Lake in mid-July. On our way down there when we crossed the river in St. Louis the price of gasoline and diesel fuel IMMEDIATELY dropped .60˘ per gallon and the roads are, on average, magically became 60% better. We were buying marine grade gasoline ON THE WATER for about the same price as the cheapest regular unleaded gasoline to be found in Illinois. Traditionally gasoline is astronomically expensive when purchased on the water.

One of the first things GFB did after taking office was double the gas tax and raised license stickers auto's and pickup trucks to the tune of 50% all in one shot. I have a medium duty straight truck which I use for business and the license on that went up 72% all in one shot. Get this, the boat trailer license increased from $18.00 per year to $118.00 per year, all in one shot.

I too can't wait to change our residence to a state that doesn't have it stuck up our ass 365 days a year!! Unfortunately, that day is still a ways off.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    If lightfoot's girlfriend keeps sitting on her face, her dam eye's are gonna pop out!
    Heh Heh Heh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    If lightfoot's girlfriend keeps sitting on her face, her dam eye's are gonna pop out!
    Maybe she needs to move down to the neck????? hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!