Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Here is the line up for the Feature for 60 laps and $10,000.

1- Riley Hickman 66K- Dylan Knowles
    18X- Michael Page F1- Payton Freeman
    16- Sam Seawright 44D- Dalton Cook
    85- Randy Weaver 3- Adkins
    121C- Craft 109- Beets
    35- Dallas Cooper. 15- Tim Busha
    38- Dillon Tidmore 16- Austin Horton
    23- Ahnna Parkhurst 25- Tim Rozwell
    11- Cruz Skinner 15- Hangar
    86- Kyle Beard. 14- Will Herrington
    9- John Owenby 4- Ryan Wilson
    17- Billy Franklin 32- Dodson

Quote Originally Posted by clanton25fan View Post
    Here is the line up for the Feature for 60 laps and $10,000.

1- Riley Hickman 66K- Dylan Knowles
    18X- Michael Page F1- Payton Freeman
    16- Sam Seawright 44D- Dalton Cook
    85- Randy Weaver 3- Adkins
    121C- Craft 109- Beets
    35- Dallas Cooper. 15- Tim Busha
    38- Dillon Tidmore 16- Austin Horton
    23- Ahnna Parkhurst 25- Tim Rozwell
    11- Cruz Skinner 15- Hangar
    86- Kyle Beard. 14- Will Herrington
    9- John Owenby 4- Ryan Wilson
    17- Billy Franklin 32- Dodson
    No Cody Overton?

602 feature is a marathon.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    602 feature is a marathon.
    They keep talking about a time limit for this race lol. What is it, an hour? It’s 1:00am and they’re still begging the feature cars to stage. You can’t make this up.

Feature Finish Top 5

18X- Michael Page
    44D- Dalton Cook
    16- Austin Horton
    66K- Dylan Knowles
    3- Adkins

Riley Hickman lead till lap 56 and had a tire go down. Was a pretty good race.

Feature in the books at 1:40am. The only thing worse than the show, was the announcer. How is that idiot still employed?

Is Page still running the 17 year old chassis he was running at the beginning of the year ?

Page was running a Stinger. Not sure how old it is but it was working tonight.

Terry M it was a long night. Them having the Hall of Fame ceremony as well pushed everything that much more. It was worth the long night though to me especially since Page won. Dwayne is not the best on the mic but he’s far from the worst. I couldn’t hear him during the race so it wasn’t that bad on my end. I’m sure folks watching online got an ear full though.

This announcer is the worst I can't believe they keep using him all he does is scream on the mic.

Terry M, come on dude, relax, it was one of those nights, there was a lot going on, yes the hall of fame took some time, yes some of the races had lot's of yellows, happens. For this race there about 10 extra qualifying heats races and 2 b-mains. Only the Supers timed in. The fields were big, very hard fought in the other divisions and the competition level was very nice. There were a total of 105 Late Models, you let me know when your local track has 105. It is easy to be a keyboard critic but as we all know, you have those nights. It was very hot, very humid, the very nice crowd seemed to enjoy themselves.

A huge back gate/pit, 145 cars, booming concessions, and a great crowd=success, not matter how Terry, you think we fail down here, no disrespect to you, just wanted to point some things out.

Terry M, if you ever come down here as you call it, the race is on me, I'll take care of you, so the offer is there.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Default Terry M’s visit

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    Terry M, come on dude, relax, it was one of those nights, there was a lot going on, yes the hall of fame took some time, yes some of the races had lot's of yellows, happens. For this race there about 10 extra qualifying heats races and 2 b-mains. Only the Supers timed in. The fields were big, very hard fought in the other divisions and the competition level was very nice. There were a total of 105 Late Models, you let me know when your local track has 105. It is easy to be a keyboard critic but as we all know, you have those nights. It was very hot, very humid, the very nice crowd seemed to enjoy themselves.

A huge back gate/pit, 145 cars, booming concessions, and a great crowd=success, not matter how Terry, you think we fail down here, no disrespect to you, just wanted to point some things out.

Terry M, if you ever come down here as you call it, the race is on me, I'll take care of you, so the offer is there.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer
    Mark don’t forget TerryM’s special Vag Pleasing Chair

isnt it something that a person will sit up till one in the morning to trash a track that he has never been to , I dont under stand this criticism ....all I can say is dont ever come and we could care less what you think....

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Is Page still running the 17 year old chassis he was running at the beginning of the year ?
    You are talking about the Mastersbilt crate car.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Hickman was the class of the field. That last caution cost him. Tire would have made it to the end without all that cool down time.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

A lot of dirt track master sommelier-ing going on last night……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I’ve been wanting to see a show at TST ever since I moved down here in 2014. It’s on our list and we will get there at some point. The problem is, almost every time we take in a show around here, it turns into “one of those nights”. I no longer have the desire to drive hone at 2:00am. It’s one thing to stay up til 1:00am watching on TV, because I love the sport. It’s a whole different deal driving on the interstate half asleep. I also consider the future of the sport. They showed the crowd several times last night. I never saw one single child. I’m sure there were some there somewhere, but I didn’t see any. This is the issue the DOD guys go on and on about on a regular basis. So y’all can pretend it’s just me, but it’s a big problem — especially down here in the south. We have three tracks we attend in our area that get the show done efficiently. Golden Isles, which thank goodness reopens in ‘22; Oglethorpe, which rarely runs Supers and is closing down after this year.; and Screven, which can run a little late at times, but they run the Super feature first if there’s a time issue. There are lots of ways to get it done, but some tracks just don’t care. I’m not referencing any one track in particular. Just making a general observation.

To whom it may concern:

Please add about 5 degrees back to the topside at TST. Wasn’t sure if I was watching TST or Winchester, TN circa 1999. Wasn’t awful, wasn’t what it can be.

#MakeTSTgreatagain

Well I started going to races when I was 16 years old I went to races for 50 years I've been everywhere 2 years ago I quit because they want to race all night or it's a one lane ace track when everybody has a big race they think they have to run everything they can drag in the pits they can do what they want to but I got better things to do than sit in the grandstands for 8 hours.

Did Hickman run over something,or did he just blister his tire? He was pointing something out on the track during the last caution.
    Formerly 66#1