Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Are the Bobby Nationals over yet?

I feel month oh He!! has gone on for 3 months now!

I would bet the hard core fans of the young man wish the tour would never end with the great skill and determination that he has displayed in persuit of the coveted title ! ! Mr. SHOWMANSHIP indeed ! ! ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 08-16-2021 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyhucksux9 View Post
    Its almost over, then you'll see about 4 bobby nut huggers jumping for joy like he has accomplished something... He's the cherry picking king! So cool man!! 
    Hmmmm....... what he is doing seems to make quite a bit of sense from a financial point of view. I hear he is looking for a major sponsor so he can travel up and down the road and throw big money out the window to chase the lucas series. Maybe you're the sponsor he is looking for high roller. By the way I'm not a Bobby fan, but some of you seem to lack common sense when it comes to money and racing super late models.

Nobody ever used the words common sense and whatever his name is this week in the same sentence. 😮
    8/13/16

pickin cherries with erb, babb sheppard etc, by my count he is close to 100k so far in the hell tour, pretty good business sense to me

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    pickin cherries with erb, babb sheppard etc, by my count he is close to 100k so far in the hell tour, pretty good business sense to me
    You can take that to the bank ! ! And Bobby can bank those Hell Tour winnings there as well ! !

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    100k with how many laps on his equipment? He is staying away from races that pay half of that in ONE NIGHT!

100k in this game is nothing anymore when rollers are $45k!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyhucksux9 View Post
    Man!!! I cant do anything right as far as you're concerned, anymore , can I??? I remember the days we'd share a box of poooooop cooooooorn at fals! Guess them days are gone... . ... .. . .. .
    Like a fart in a wind storm ........... Or as in you and Highsides case, a poooooop coooooorn fart in a wind storm ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 08-16-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Nobody ever used the words common sense and whatever his name is this week in the same sentence. 
    Ya got to give him an "E" for EFFFERT though ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside HustIer25 View Post
    Yes Johnny,, those dates... I mean days are over.
    I recon that ship has sailed ? ?

Can't blame the 32 team for staying close to home and winning $$.
    Personal opinion, the S/N is nowhere close to what it was, and is heading in the wrong direction.

Thank goodness B-Shep showed up in the family ride this weekend or Bobby would've stunk up both races.
    Nice to see English & Winger follow the tour this summer, but they, Godsey, Feger & McGrath have nothing for Bobby.

I blame the new schedule/format.

Zero reason to drag it out like this and different track every night.

24 races
    Run 6 weeks, 4 nights/week (Thur-Sun)
    Double-header events at tracks like Fals, Farmer City, Pevely
    10k to win every race
    Top two in S/N points get a starting spot in World 100

Look at the top 10 in hell tour points for '21. Couple guys on that list that rarely advance to the feature out of their hearts and use provisionals whenever the car count is over 24.

People just get tired of watching the Pierce young'in takin all that money from Hell Tour to the bank ! ! Seeing the same winner most of the time is getting old to them ! !

I wish the summer nationals next year would go back to 28 races in 32 days then it can actually be called the Hell Tour

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    I wish the summer nationals next year would go back to 28 races in 32 days then it can actually be called the Hell Tour
    Me wish it were too so the Pierce lad could win even more ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Highside HustIer25 View Post
    Who's blaming him for pickin them cherries?? He cant make anything outside of his comfy zone lol. Only makes sence or cents, right? 
    You mean only Dollars and Cents ! ! LOL ! !

trying to be a 2005 babb when he won all the S/N Shows and believe he broke a recored that year .......

Thank goodness the dirty driving by Cheep Van Wrecker didn't rain on his parade ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Man ! ! ! ! Did this guy nail it or what ? ? ? ? ☝
    No, I don't think you quite did ! !

I can't understand guys complaining about where drivers to decide to race when they don't have a dime invested in the race program. Team Pierce isn't worried about what a few keyboard jockeys have to say on here. They're going to race where they see fit and best fits their program.

Bobby doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. He's run with the best and has even beat the best even at a couple crown jewels. Keep up the good work Bobby because, when you're winning the key board jockeys will be on here bashing you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    booby ain't worried but you huggers sure seem to be... relax! Nothing is being said here that warrents all your excusses and denials but y'all keep coming up with 'em for some reason... How's come ? ? 邏
    And just what am I suppose to be worried about? I don't have a dime invested in their race team.

Not sure what you're talking about but, I have said he's made some bad sliders. I have said if they pay him back that will be one way to settle it. I have said he doesn't need to get into with the fans and just thank them for coming to the race. I have said I hope with age he will settle down a little. Yes I like aggressive drivers but, with respect. He will learn one way or another to show respect but, one thing about when he is racing he can put on a pretty good show and sometimes he's been the show and not much more you can ask from a driver when you're spending your hard earned money to watch them race.
    Your more worried about what Pierce does on this forum then anyone else on here. Your in every thread about Pierce and adds his name to some threads that have nothing to do with Bobby so, don't give me that BS. lol