Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happen?

Default What happen?

I according to you gullible fools Trump was suppose to be reinstated as president a couple days ago. Has the goal post been moved again. LOL Got to go time to practice for next weekend motocross race.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

He got cuomoed instead……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Time for another drive-by posting ss12? And hey, I thought you didn’t have time for this anymore --- grandkids, summer, racing and all?

Meantime he is supporting the master of disaster that is running this Country. Go figure.

They thought they may have to bring him back when Sleepy Joe was wandering around while lost in the bushes in front of the White House. Eventually though old Creepy Joe found his way out and finally found the door that he was supposed to go in.

I am still waiting for the pandemic to be over like BBQboy said was going to happen if Biden got elected.

I’m still waiting for you to find where I said that……ever…..even once.

I’ll wait for a few to at least give you time to look and cobble something together ……but when you can’t I’ll be demanding that apology.

Cool?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I am still waiting for the pandemic to be over like BBQboy said was going to happen if Biden got elected.
    But the 24/7 ad nauseum news coverage of the pandemic did go away after he got elected as predicted….….all they wanted to do right after he was elected was take the credit for the vaccine that was supposed to prevent everyone from getting COVID…..until that quit working like they claimed it would.

Just clearing that up Mr Whipple.

Angry

I think that you may be very much mistaken with this. I don't recall ever reading anything where he wrote this ?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Meantime he is supporting the master of disaster that is running this Country. Go figure.
    ss12 is a “Obsessed” brainwashed gullible union Liberal fool, which in reality is just as bad as what he despises on the other side. Sad thing, poor ol’ ss12 isn’t intelligent enough to see it, or his own hypocrisy when he does his drive-bys.

I get it, he doesn’t like Trump. Fair enough. Lots of stuff I didn’t like about Trump either.

But to drone on and on endlessness over and over like spoiled child wanting a new toy, crying, kicking, and screaming, does get very tiresome after a few years of the same old-same-old.

At what point does a grown man of his age --- 1) grow up and move on? And 2) hold the new President in charge accountable with the same posting accountability, as the previous President?

He is….but like most everything else he gets incorrect and then called on…….he will never admit it.

Waiting McNugget……..still waiting.

A simple “ sorry I was wrong” will work…..doesn’t even have to really be heartfelt.

We have a new president??? When does he clock in and start working?

I hinted those sentiments sarcastically, very tongue and cheek at one time, but I think you have those seriously said sentiments confused with another poster. I remember someone (or two) saying the likes of what you referenced, but I do not remember it being Barbecueboy.

As an aside: What are your and your girlfriends thoughts on the Delta variant or other new variants to come --- being eradicated via a vaccine to stop it once and for all?

The first vaccine was supposed to do that wasn’t it? Eradicate the COVID

Now it apparently just eradicates your chances of landing in the i.c.u……but wait, there’s more.

They still have the 2022 elections to steal, so it will go on into next fall....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Had you been having delusions of grandeur ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The first vaccine was supposed to do that wasn’t it? Eradicate the COVID
    It mysteriously mutated into Delta, weird!

Mcarter815, please see post #137 in the Ferguson thread on the front page. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by lurker; 08-16-2021 at 09:26 PM.

Im still waiting for Biden to make a complete sentence!

I'm still waiting on Trump to concede that Biden won the 2020 presidential election fair and square.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.