Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Code for, I found some census figures from some year that fits my narrative.

Feels pretty good to say go eff yourself to someone you really don’t agree with doesn’t it?being as the amount you’ve been on the other side of that argument and all.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The census figures I am seeing say that 41% of inter-racial marriages end in divorce in the first ten years. That's not an overwhelming majority.
    Could be that maybe of them has had enough of the other one not wanting to go out and work for a living ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Could be that maybe of them has had enough of the other one not wanting to go out and work for a living ? ?
    hahahahaha ''go out and work for a living'' . exaclty what is working for a living .....???? surley not money ......

His name isn’t Shirley

The views espoused in the OP are why relationships like the one I am in now were illegal until 1967. I think it's fair to tell him to f**k off.

Oh I’m totally good with it…..I tell you to figuratively fak off every time you say something ignorant and one sided, so….no beef on this end.
    Carry on brother.

The census figures I am seeing, on my liberal websites, say that 41% of inter-racial marriages end in divorce in the first ten years. That's not an overwhelming majority.

Fixed it for ya!

As Joe Dirte said........that might be the problem!

My statements were related to illegals getting into relationships to get citizenship to this country.... Another example: This girl, bless her heart, is about 400 lbs, and got into a marriage with a Mexican guy, did not know him. When he got his citizenship finalized after a time frame, he divorces her and brought his Mexican wife and kids to the US.......So mcarter, you are not telling me to "Fu*k Off", you are telling God to "Fu*k Off". I'll repeat, the OT states to marry within your tribe, that means your own kind. Do you know why? Mix racing destroys races which God made for a purpose (typical Christian view point). So go ahead and tell 'GOD' to Fu*k Off again! No wonder your life is a demonic drug infested mess. Karma bites don't it!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I'll repeat, the OT states to marry within your tribe, that means your own kind.
    That doesn't apply to Christians. It only applies to Jews. It was overwritten by the NT. Do you also only eat kosher food and not wear mixed fabric clothing?

In your own statement that it was illegal to cross relationships before 1967, why was that law written? Are you saying that America was NOT founded on a Christian principal?

In your own statement that it was illegal to cross relationships before 1967, why was that law written? Are you saying that America was NOT founded on a Christian principal?
    Whether or not America was founded on a Christian principal is a non-sequitur and irrelevant to the topic at hand. Miscegenation was not ruled on by the constitution and any anti-miscegenation laws were passed at the state level. It was the US Supreme Court that invalidated those laws as unconstitutional in 1967. Five of the original thirteen states never passed an anti-miscegenation law and Pennsylvania repealed theirs in 1780.

^^^^^^^Answer the question Mr. Dodge Ball: Where did the Founding Fathers get the ideal that it was wrong to mix-relationships (races and gender, plus other things)? Where did that ideal come from?

That doesn't apply to Christians. It only applies to Jews.
    If I remember correctly, you are not a God based spiritual faith believer (atheist, agnostic, or whatever) ---- and with that said, why does your quoted part even matter to you? Or the point you are trying to make?

Just trying to follow along, nothing more.

^^^^^^^Answer the question Mr. Dodge Ball: Where did the Founding Fathers get the ideal that it was wrong to mix-relationships (races and gender, plus other things)? Where did that ideal come from?
    Dam norhtalabama that's a deep question , dam good one to!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    If I remember correctly, you are not a God based spiritual faith believer (atheist, agnostic, or whatever) ---- and with that said, why does your quoted part even matter to you? Or the point you are trying to make? Just trying to follow along, nothing more.
    what about "christian jews" ......

I did answer the question. Anti-miscegenation laws didn't come from the founders.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    If I remember correctly, you are not a God based spiritual faith believer (atheist, agnostic, or whatever) ---- and with that said, why does your quoted part even matter to you? Or the point you are trying to make?

Just trying to follow along, nothing more.
    NorthAlabama's views are based on a warped interpretation of the bible. By pointing out flaws in his reading of the bible, maybe that'll shake loose some of his more harmful opinions.

You need to experience more of the world if you have never seen a mixed race marriage work.
    OK , We know how the world is . We just don't like the United States being changed
    to fit the world . That is why we are who we are . Built on our beliefs . If you like it
    that's you , and your opinion . Keep it to your self . We just don't like what we have
    changed to fit another countries views . And because we have keep quite ,now all the
    people come out of the closet , because we keep to our selves . And then you try and
    ram it down our throats . KEEP YOU DUMB (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) TO YOURSELF .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    OK , We know how the world is . We just don't like the United States being changed
    to fit the world . That is why we are who we are . Built on our beliefs . If you like it
    that's you , and your opinion . Keep it to your self . We just don't like what we have
    changed to fit another countries views . And because we have keep quite ,now all the
    people come out of the closet , because we keep to our selves . And then you try and
    ram it down our throats . KEEP YOU DUMB (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) TO YOURSELF .
    What is being rammed down your throat? A mixed couple has zero impact on you.

What is being rammed down your throat? A mixed couple has zero impact on you.
    I am so sick that we have to here about everyone's sex preference , The Black brown skin ,
    Bull$hit , along with mixed couples . How did we get to where crying about this is just what
    our leaders want . And that is exactly what has happened . Why does the people have to put
    up with this ignorance . Why is everyone a hero now , for a girl driving a race car , or a saving '
    a cat up a tree , or getting the vaccine to make someone else safe . What happened to the
    country that anyone that had problems they took care of it , rather than make it someone
    else's problem to . KEEP THE SIMPLE BULL$HIT TO YOURSELF . I don't give two cents of
    what color you are , or who you like to fk . Get a life and maybe you will be fine if you keep
    it to yourself . Why do we have to here about it .