Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The Moral Race War. I was watching a documentary on a young Black homosexual male going around the States and interviewing and promoting their agendas. A Texas lesbian stated as going out the front door, "go and destroy the family". mccarter states, "just want to live their lives without others judging them".

I'm going to finish my post about the male looking boob person at that Church. Talking to the preachers wife, I said "the God of Abraham" in context of some scriptures. The Queer butted in, "Abraham is not a God". I replied, "the GOD of Abraham". The Queer replied, "you are all confused".................For those who lack the knowledge in religion also might have been have thinking Islam. Which begs the question, "What are they teaching there?" Remember the two small signs.......Also note, a Queer looking person calling a straight looking male confused.

mccarter, the post brings up a point that you may disagree on. When one enters a Church building, they are to leave the wine/beer bottles outside, leave their smokes/pot outside, leave their drugs outside, leave their foul mouth and mother-in-law outside (kidding), leave their homosexual lifestyle/cross dress outside. How about it?

A race war minute: “I wish Maria Taylor all the success in the world — she covers football, she covers basketball,” Nichols said in July 2020. “If you need to give her more things to do because you are feeling pressure about your crappy longtime record on diversity — which, by the way, I know personally from the female side of it — like, go for it.........Fired for being White........

A race war to hire: Tuesday was a strange day. Before 8 pm, I pulled into Mackie Dees to get a McDouble (protein in the two patties and I add extra cheese that I take along) waiting 25 minutes in the drive thru. Went back, parked, doors locked with the lights/arched sign turned off on the outside at 8:31 pm (signs saying "closing at 11 now"- even on weekends). Got the suppose corrected order this time handed to me thru the door, checked it in the auto, again wrong cheaper order. Went back to the locked door, this time was handed a simple McDouble, correct this time. They had two food cooks that I could see, both window workers, the Black male manager putting the food into whatever bag and handling it off to 3 runners to the waiting cars outside. These runners were after school kids who is getting the $500 sign-up money, great for them. But fire the frozen manager who did not even put the correct food in the correct bag, or put a fire under his azz. Even a deputy was standing at the door to get his order corrected..........mccarter, am I being a racist for calling out the Black Manager to be fired?
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 08-26-2021 at 12:51 AM.

Yes……that’s racist.

Now if you suggested his white supervisor be reprimanded…..totally ok for McNugget? Right?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Without a doubt the hypothetical you present would be considered by Marxist man-bun gamer boy to be outrageous systemic white supremacist racism. There is virtually no wiggle room when it comes to white supremacy! LOL!

Seems to be a lot of wiggle room though on the accountability aspect of anything ( non Caucasian)

Weird how that works
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Hey BBQ, have you seen where Larry Elder, a person from South-Central Los Angeles, is now the face and spokesperson for white supremacy these days? White supremacy seems to be a growing problem within the African-American community these days. LOL!!

CIRF - I saw that, and have been following Elder for some time now. Yep, he’s a racist alright. smh

lurker, the scariest aspect of this sort of bull$hit being propagated by the left-wing cult publications, in this case it's the Los Angeles Times, is that people like our resident Marxist man-bun gamer boy and those of his ilk actually BELIEVE what they read and classify it as the Gospel truth. The cultists who have been successfully indoctrinated by our education system, are products of pop culture, academia and celebrity worship hang on every word. The truly disturbing facet is the Marxist cult grows larger in numbers every day!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    lurker, the scariest aspect of this sort of bull$hit being propagated by the left-wing cult publications, in this case it's the Los Angeles Times, is that people like our resident Marxist man-bun gamer boy and those of his ilk actually BELIEVE what they read and classify it as the Gospel truth. The cultists who have been successfully indoctrinated by our education system, are products of pop culture, academia and celebrity worship hang on every word. The truly disturbing facet is the Marxist cult grows larger in numbers every day!
    Lets not forget, Mr Man Bun's parents was the first generation to declare there is no God!

It would be awful hard to believe in something that wasnt taught in your own household!