Default Jimmy Owens. 0 wins so far in 2021

I can't think of another driver with this much of a drop off from one season to another, uninterrupted. Last years number 20 car was on a whole other level, this years car has only brought in $90,915 as of today. Will there be a late season push from his team? Maybe some changes in the pit crew?

I'm assuming you mean on the tour because he has 4 wins off the tour.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Some told me Cody didn't make that much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Some told me Cody didn't make that much of a difference.
    Unless you want your rig washed at the expense of Hoker...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I can't think of another driver with this much of a drop off from one season to another, uninterrupted. Last years number 20 car was on a whole other level, this years car has only brought in $90,915 as of today. Will there be a late season push from his team? Maybe some changes in the pit crew?
    Just 1 word from Captian Obvious " ROCKET " !

If Cody is the reason he was fast last year, why hasn't Jimmy brought him back? As many times as he's been fired this season, there's been plenty of opportunities to make that call. Heck, Cody has been with Weiss for a few weeks so he's probably close to wearing out his welcome...if he hasn't already. So, what could possibly be preventing the reunion?

It was never a love affair when Cody was there in the first place. They had the title wrapped up and Cody was left on the side of the road. If anyone brought him back you would have thought Scott would. Team 0 lives on drama.

Quote Originally Posted by jb20 View Post
    If Cody is the reason he was fast last year, why hasn't Jimmy brought him back? As many times as he's been fired this season, there's been plenty of opportunities to make that call. Heck, Cody has been with Weiss for a few weeks so he's probably close to wearing out his welcome...if he hasn't already. So, what could possibly be preventing the reunion?
    My buddy texted me that was at Florence and said Cody was there all weekend working on Marlar’s stuff, so good possibility he’s gone already

That would be more believable if Weiss was there.
    2021 race count
    6 events

I'm sure he has worn out his welcome and Ricky kicked him to the curb. The Marlar crowd always seemed like good folks, so it's disappointing to see Cody show up there. Mallory is in more haulers than a pit lizard. Maybe instead of "Suitcase Cody" we should start calling him "The One Night Stand".

This thread didn’t age real well…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I mean, 1 $5,000 tour win doesn’t do anything for me.

Could be some changes in 20 land soon?

He won from the pole also. That’s how most of his wins came last year too. Still not sure that car is capable of passing another fast car. But a win is a win. I’m sure he’ll take it. Does this put him on the pole tonight too?

Lucus oil top five from last night
    1 Owen's
    2 mccreadie
    3 Hoffman
    4 overton
    5 Thornton jr.

Default Me either penn

But this thread is only a couple days old and highlights Owens NOT WINNING A RACE IN 2021 yet……..and then he goes out and wins one.

If this thread were wine it would be a very young Beaujolais nouveau is all I’m saying.

If it were whiskey it would be the white dog
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I think Bloomer might have found his replacement wants he decides to hang up the helmet. Nice run by Hoffman to finish 3rd. last night. Now lets see what he can do in the 100 lapper. Hope he at least have a good finish

Owens finally won a non points night race. One. From the pole. Still the worst drop off in recent memory.

It will be interesting to see if there are any team changes next year, either chassis or otherwise. From points leader by a country mile to sixth place and only 35 points ahead of a rookie. He's obviously one of the best DLM drivers out there and has been for a long, long time.