Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WoO taking a thrashing on fbook

Right on Cade Dillard. We with ya. ….and as soon as I get outta fbook jail I’ll be hammering em too.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

This was played masterfully by Dillard. He had already missed a show and was not going to crack the top 5. He appeared eager to find a way to bow out. He managed to snag an invisible high road and make WoO look bad, when all he wanted was to skip a long road trip. Well played.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Looks to be most of the posts lately are from spammers. Like they are making Blackie look weak lol
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 08-19-2021 at 03:40 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    This was played masterfully by Dillard. He had already missed a show and was not going to crack the top 5. He appeared eager to find a way to bow out. He managed to snag an invisible high road and make WoO look bad, when all he wanted was to skip a long road trip. Well played.
    I agree. That's basically what I said on the other thread.

Quitters are the new heroes, right?

Seems harsh but can’t say I disagree with woo. Short drivers as is. They have a show to put on and if you let this slide where does it stop? Does seem harsh though like they should allow one race

i am guessing had he been leading points, he would not have went to school

The real question is did the kids have their masks on at school 😷 lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Although I agree with Cade wanting to make it more important to take his daughter to school. He knew the rules and he had a choice to make so, not sure how anyone can blame Woo here. Now if you want them to go and revisit their rule on this for the next year I can see that and agree with that. Not sure why anyone would get on FB and blast them when they are just enforcing their Rules.

I agree, I applaud him for doing the right thing with his child. However, he had to have known what day school was starting and his WoO schedule before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Quitters are the new heroes, right?
    Sadly that's the world we live in now days.

Agree with this 100%. He's seemed to go back home a lot this year anyway, and probably is better off running local this time of year, and picking and choosing what he wants. Also unpopular opinion probably, a wise business move, but one in poor taste, was to drop this story and let it go viral then conveniently restock and drop a new shirt. It seems like this whole thing was coordinated very well.

I know a lot of you on this board take every chance to throw the WRG under the bus at every turn and somehow think the DLM world would be better off if the WoO series threw in the towel and went away. I have news for you, the LOLMS would not have given Dillard off last night so see his daughter off to school. A national series can not survive having drivers miss races for family matters. The WoO already gave Dillard time off without penalty, when he was hospitalized this year. I like and respect Cade but trying to air his duty laundry in public is not cool in my book. The WoO series will survive with or without him. Weather permitting, I will be at Williams Grove tonight to see some good racing. I wish the #97 would have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I know a lot of you on this board take every chance to throw the WRG under the bus at every turn and somehow think the DLM world would be better off if the WoO series threw in the towel and went away. I have news for you, the LOLMS would not have given Dillard off last night so see his daughter off to school. A national series can not survive having drivers miss races for family matters. The WoO already gave Dillard time off without penalty, when he was hospitalized this year. I like and respect Cade but trying to air his duty laundry in public is not cool in my book. The WoO series will survive with or without him. Weather permitting, I will be at Williams Grove tonight to see some good racing. I wish the #97 would have been there.
    LOLMS allows 80% attendance to remain in good standing. WoO wants 100% unless they deem it an emergency. Perhaps a fact check before running your keyboard?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don’t think anyone wants woo dlm to go away…..just the overlords that run it….or ruined it.

They can start with that Virginia slim smoking guy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

For sh4ts sake... Could you image our grandfathers and great grandfathers sitting around worrying about taking their kids to school? Its school not a d@mn funeral.

There are kids in Chicago that would love for their dad ( or any dad for that matter) to take them to school……but , we all see how that turned out.

Cade did what Cade thought was right…..like it or not he’s gonna sell a ton of tshirts because of it and his kid will never forget it……I’m not really seeing a down side to it and oh yeah, woo gfy to boot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Most kids in Chicago do not know who their father is, let alone take them to school. (Even if they would be awake that early!) I don't care much for WOO, but the rules are spelled out, seems a planned scheme.

Definition of confusion : Father's Day in Chicago

They should be glad a lot of local slm guys showed up at the grove is all I'm saying. Satterlee doesn't follow either tour anymore and I thought Madden was going to be there. He made the comment that the car was good in 1 and 2 but terrible thru 3 and 4 and it cost him.