Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default a message from Trump

" YOU MISS ME NOW ? " In normal times , I would gloat on this , but considering what the current administration has done to this country in 7 short months , all I can say is you got what you ask for , which effects us all , whether the election was legitimate or not , the left pulled every string possible to defeat trump with absolutely no regard to the out come , there hatred over came any common sense left in the democratic party , if the 25th amendment has ever been needed through out history , it is now , however , it will have to be invoked back to back to do any good , you biden supporters go ahead and fire away , it will not offend me , i am curious what you have to say after the outcomes of the past 7 months......

BTW , trump was impeached twice for what pales in comparison to what this president has done , unreal.......

Biden has been an imbecile since he became senator in 1972. On the wrong side of every major decision. So only fools would think somehow this boob would suddenly know how to handle an entire Country. Forget Dem or Rep, this guy was going to be a disaster from the start. Only question is how much damage is going to be done until we get the man out of power

There is talk of impeachment. I don't want to see the conservatives stoop to the level of the left. Plus the fact then you have the empty pants suit running the country

WE NEED THE DONALD IN THE WORST WAY!!!!

Hillary is taking calls from Afganistan right now, not Obiden......
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Biden has been an imbecile since he became senator in 1972. On the wrong side of every major decision. So only fools would think somehow this boob would suddenly know how to handle an entire Country. Forget Dem or Rep, this guy was going to be a disaster from the start. Only question is how much damage is going to be done until we get the man out of power

There is talk of impeachment. I don't want to see the conservatives stoop to the level of the left. Plus the fact then you have the empty pants suit running the country

We need TRUMP to make America Great Again Again!!!!!

Biden makes me think of that pilot on the movie AIRPLANE, that his pilot uniform was filled with JELLO!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-22-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Amen !!!!!!!!!!!

Empty pants suit??? That’s not what the mayor of San Francisco says…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bumblin Joe and Miss Legs Up is making 2022/2024 very easy for Trump and his Republicans!

As Madea says..........HALLELEUJER!

PRESIDENT Biden took some pre arranged question today, and read the speech that was wrote for him pretty well - the 81 million( if you believe that) should be so proud !

I sure wish ss12 would come on here holding Biden accountable for the horrible debacle going on in Afghanistan right now.

You guys know, like he vehemently held Trump accountable for all of his misdoings.
    Last edited by lurker; 08-20-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I sure wish ss12 would come on here holding Biden accountable for the horrible debacle going on in Afghanistan right now.
    He will only blame Trump, for all of this. hahahhahahaa What a ROID!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post

I feel the same way about impeachment , but biden is well past impeachment at this point , I think the only real option is the 25th , I might be wrong but I think a simple , honest cognitive test would tell the story but that probably will never happen , like you said , it dont matter what side your on , COMMON since is still our uniting factor , just got to use it........

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    PRESIDENT Biden took some pre arranged question today, and read the speech that was wrote for him pretty well - the 81 million( if you believe that) should be so proud !
    Maybe he meant 8100 ?

I feel bad for Joe, I think deep down he knows he isn’t the right guy for the job but took it anyway because he’s a career dc guy, and to be honest he was the best they had.

I think America knows too, in their haste to detrump the folks that voted joemala in are regretting it these days, just like the rest of us.

But, they won…….right?

Dam they’re dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    But, they won…….right?
    You think ss12 knows that yet?

I don't feel sorry for Joe at all. What he is doing has evil behind it, every bit of it. And he handles children like a pedophile. hehe

But hey, we don't have anymore mean tweets! We got that. Twitter banned Orange Man Bad.

Guess who Twitter didn't ban? The Taliban. The Taliban used Twitter as a communication tool during their rapid takeover of Afghanistan. Dorsey was actually asked about this and could only say that they didn't violate terms of service.

We're living in bizarro world folks.

This new sh!t storm in Afghanistan is only the beginning of the beginning. This could all get even worse. Don't think that Xiden and Harris are friends at all either. Harris and Doctor Jill (doctor of kickball) hate each other. Zhoe announced very early on that he would pick a woman veep and she would be a woman of color. She checked the right boxes, that's all. She's tight with Obama, who didn't even endorse Zhoe until all the competition was gone, and she has her eyes on the prize.

Hey, if were going to look like were getting screwed for all the world to see this begs the question. Should we at least put someone in charge who has the right experience - in getting screwed?
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Well, it looks like the Don took my advice and will be launching his own social media platform…….Won’t that be fun to watch?
    The entire dem party just went….oh sheet.

Anybody checked on the cost to store the wall panels sitting around after uncle joe and the pelosi show said to stop building the security wall? It’s interesting reading for those that like to hold our leadership accountable.
    And they wonder why?

I just hope that the Republican party would be as bold as the Democrats and fight fire with fire .
    gets some balls and call out the Dems in public places , resist everything they do and say . Turn
    the table and tell the people all the bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) they are trying to get away with together , instead
    of just a few that do stand up . Just makes me think just how much they are involved with things
    that are not made public . The swamp runs deep . Like McConnel turning on Trump . And the
    insurrection that none of them are fighting , because its a bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) hoax . This is the kind of bull
    they are shoving down our throats like we are criminals . When it was all about us standing up
    for this country that WE THE PEOPLE FOUGHT FOR . Not the people we pay .