Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jeep VanWormer

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Well written ! ! ! 
    Is this the good Illstate32 or the mean one ? ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Is this the good Illstate32 or the mean one ? ? ? ?
    lol.........................

Depends on whether you're acting like the child you usually are or being an adult ... Most child minded grown ups see someone with stern truthfulness as being mean. You tell me... 
    Was the first sentence in this paragraph referring to you because, you've acted like a child in most of your post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyD31 View Post
    Some of u either have no lives, and this sh!t is the best life u have, or u would be an embarrassment to any driver in the country to know u where a fan. Some real lame brain sh!t on here all the time.
    Yep. A bunch of Freaking goof balls on here. This whole thread is a Joke. Like many others on this 4m.net. Only Logged in to say that . Carry on now......

Well that’s better than logging on to announce your putting someone on ignore I guess…….I hear you don’t have to log on to read that stuff anyway…..win win.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

this little booby post might just make it to 10 pages like most, we shall see. anyway, i love seeing jr get a taste of his own medicine. actually i think some of the older veterans have let him off the hook too much over the years. loved larson not only beat bobby but used him up a little.

Yep, ole Jeep will be the one most remembered, more then anything when, 2021 s/n is mentioned at the local pub ! ! 
    As they are taking out the trash ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Jeep already did...  ! ! ! !
    Even the Pierce fans laughed at this………
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

jeep.....a never was and never will be, person laughing the most is bloomer, ol jeepers tinkled away tons of cash to bloomer thinking a good chassis would make him a winner

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    jeep.....a never was and never will be, person laughing the most is bloomer, ol jeepers tinkled away tons of cash to bloomer thinking a good chassis would make him a winner
    Well written ! ! ! ! Never Was Wormy Wrecky ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 08-24-2021 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    jeep.....a never was and never will be
    I've seen him race a few times. He definitely wasn't a never was. He was there. I saw him.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Just keep telling yourself, Jeep never was, and maybe the image of him bobby pierceing bobby wont keep running through your mind. ?? ? 
    I wont be able to forget . Every time I hear the highly loyal Bobby Pierce fans BOOing Cheap Shot Wrecker at the very mention of his name I will remember darn full and well! ! ! ! ! ! !

"Highly Loyal" yourself and 6 other nut huggers ? ? 
    Thats about 4 more people than whats in the Willys nation ! !

Who are you thinking you're fooling ? ? No one in thier right mind are rooting for a punk kid who drives like an idiot, acts like a spoiled child when he gets a payback, drives others dirty, talks to race fans like a disrespectful undisciplined 7 year old, has close relatives who start fights with cops called, punches other competitors through the window, burns other racers t shirts then challenges them to a fight at a truck stop, only races where the real competition isnt, has t shirts made with vulgarity on them and sells them to kids, gets booooed at more the bloomer and on and on... ? ? Only a small few would root for this sort... Only a demo derby fan would... no other dlm racer has ever had fewer fans... lmao 
    How about a fan of figure 8 racing ? Does that count as well ?

Who are you thinking you're fooling ? ? No one in thier right mind are rooting for a punk kid who drives like an idiot, acts like a spoiled child when he gets a payback, drives others dirty, talks to race fans like a disrespectful undisciplined 7 year old, has close relatives who start fights with cops called, punches other competitors through the window, burns other racers t shirts then challenges them to a fight at a truck stop, only races where the real competition isnt, has t shirts made with vulgarity on them and sells them to kids, gets booooed at more the bloomer and on and on... ? ? Only a small few would root for this sort... Only a demo derby fan would... no other dlm racer has ever had fewer fans... lmao 
    I believe all your frustration towards bobby is because your boy is hanging it up and your befumbled upon yourself

I believe you should treat your mother better by not making her go out hooking down at the truck stop...HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Why must you be such an angry young man ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Why must you be such an angry young man ? ?
    Hes mad at her because she told him to put his pants back on cuz he didnt measure up, lit a cig and walked away. She doesnt work at the truck stop anyways thats just his fantacy. She dumped that loser yrs ago

Your future looks quite bright to me....... How can there be such a sinister plan ? ? 邏
    Oh fiddle Styx ! !

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Hes mad at her because she told him to put his pants back on cuz he didnt measure up, lit a cig and walked away. She doesnt work at the truck stop anyways thats just his fantacy. She dumped that loser yrs ago
    Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh ! ! Sounds like ole Bloomerdidntwon came on up with the SHORT end of the stick ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    I have a funny feeling that when she said that old Bloomywon ' SHORT CHANGED " her that she wasn't talking about the money part of the deal ? ?