Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jeep VanWormer

I see that part now. Sorry. I must've had the same blinders on he uses to somehow not see how Booby takes people out.
    2021 race count
    6 events

You have to be logged in to post. You don’t have to be logged in to read. LOL … I assumed BBQ at least had some common sense. NeedForLM … not so much. It appears both of them combined, still come up a little short lol.

Apparently not…….and even if any of that nonsense had a shred of truth in it.….why would you want to read someone you are trying to ignore anyway? Makes about as much sense as swimming in a heat lightening storm, lmao.

All good everyone, just funny.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Haha, this is hilarious. You three thickheads have no clue how any of this works. Hahaha, too funny. GO OVERTON!!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Haha, this is hilarious. You three thickheads have no clue how any of this works. Hahaha, too funny. GO OVERTON!!
    I think Brandon Overton or Larson will win The World {unless of course Bloomquist totally dominates that race like Bobby Pierce did in the Hell Tour } ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I think Brandon Overton or Larson will win The World {unless of course Bloomquist totally dominates that race like Bobby Pierce did in the Hell Tour } ! ! !
    Bloomquist isn’t dominating anytime soon.

This entire thread if funny IMO
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I KNOW ! ! Imagine the very notion that old decrepid Bloomer is ever gonna win again ! ! LOLOLOL !

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    It’s absolutely hilarious…..thought I would quote it so you could see it….does it work like that?

Hopefully we are good because we are race fans and more, if not that’s ok too….you keep saying ignorant stuff and I’ll keep making fun of it and I’ll keep acting like a kid and you can be the teacher and correct me and call me thickhead and dim bulb and all that.
    It seems to work ok when I’m not in time out on ignore again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    You think??? I saw the thread about Jeep and thought it was about something. NOPE!!!! Fooled me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Pierce fans are the lowest form of racing fan.
    you are simply another coward that makes stupid remarks hiding behind his computer. I like Pierce Ok, but I am not a raving idiot like you seem to be. What a garbage thing to post

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    you are simply another coward that makes stupid remarks hiding behind his computer. I like Pierce Ok, but I am not a raving idiot like you seem to be. What a garbage thing to post
    Unlike you, I don’t hide behind a screen name. I understand this sport better than you ever will.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Default Been Boobified

Shannon Babb, I’ll think of more, but ya added some. I think the list of who hasn’t is shorter. The Erb one is one of the worst, literally on the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) straightaway. Not even one of his crap sliders.

If Bloomer was leading points at that NS, he wasn’t smart as far as racing goes, and it was O’Neal or Bronson or Rice, that woulda been an epic trashing of two cars. The amount of brake he had to use, ya I’m punting you. F the points.

I’m sure any of us goes back and watches full video, you can make a helluva a list. Unless you are in complete denial
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

All u can say is congrats to Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    From what you see of them here on 4m, no truer words could be spoken!! Im convinced they literally go out of their way to make themselves look like wife beaters at the city trailer park ... smh! Then!! They wonder why ? ? ? ?

It's sad really... why anyone would want to lower themselves to that level. Does it give them the felling of being a badass or something?? Its like a high for them lol...
    Then there's you, I'm convinced you just like to stir the pot or Bobby's sister turned you down lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Then there's you, I'm convinced you just like to stir the pot or Bobby's sister turned you down lol
    Both or the above!

Some of u either have no lives, and this sh!t is the best life u have, or u would be an embarrassment to any driver in the country to know u where a fan. Some real lame brain sh!t on here all the time.

Jeep got more handshakes after that race then he had ever gotten... 落
    And more BOOS than thought humanly posssible at the next race ! ! The BOOBIRDS will be out in force from now on at every venue that they both attend after Cheepshots dirty move ! ! ! ! !

If the truth is stiring the pot to you then maybe you should open your eyes instead of your mouth ? ? Lol...
    lol............................................... ......

I like the part where people complain but yet keep coming back to stir the pot.
    2021 race count
    6 events