Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Peter Buttplug and his “ husband “ had a baby ?

How does that work ?

I'm sure the federal workplace is in complete compliance with providing the Secretary of Transportation ample time for lactation breaks.

Probably going to wind up with Pete as Kamala's veep when all is done with Zhoe. Mull that one over.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I'm sure the federal workplace is in complete compliance with providing the Secretary of Transportation ample time for lactation breaks.

Probably going to wind up with Pete as Kamala's veep when all is done with Zhoe. Mull that one over.
    Is it a cute little turd ?

The real question is.........is Pete the pitcher or the catcher?

On a documentary film on PBS, a true female (trans to a man) stop taking her male hair-mone shots and had a baby by un-corking a male of course, thus stating, "See, men can have babies!" DUH! She is a female claiming to be a man. Men can't have babies.

Gay couples adopting a child has got to be a tough one for god ……on the one hand the lifestyle is obviously sinful in his eyes but on the other you have two people wanting to raise and nurture one of gods children…..i have no problem with the adoption itself.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It is everything that follows that is the problem !

Some couples do it right, and some of the kids turn out great……..not much different than traditional marriages really.

I understand where you are going and to be sure some of the kids never stand a chance….but if the parents do their jobs , give the kids some structure, love and understanding they normally turn out ok.

Depends on one’s definition of ok ? I’m sure buttplug and his mate think that they turned out ok !

I have my doubts though....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I have my doubts though....
    You are probably not the only one !

God inspired what is written in Scripture. I think the message is very clear. Gay couples raising children is not acceptable on any level in the Eyes of God. Homo activity is also not acceptable in the eyes of God. Not a tough one at all.

they may raise this child well , BUT , not being raised by traditional parents , man and women , the child is basically indoctrinated into this culture with out a chance of knowing what the overwhelming majority of civilization values and believes , so my question becomes , does a child , born of a man and a women and raised by homosexuals , have a fair chance to develop there own personal beliefs ????

The child will have material things, but nothing but a twisted view of any other values. I work with children and have for years. Not good on any level

I understand What the Bible says, I understand that God does not approve of homosexuality but I also know that God does approve of forgiveness, love for your fellow human being

I totally get what you guys are saying in terms of what the Scripture says and I fall right in line With every bit of that And believe like the rest of you do. But my point was here are two people trying to give a child a permanent home to live in,Show the child love and understanding and raise them the best they know how. As much as God despises homosexuality I have a hard time believing and that he would frown upon two human beings genuinely trying to give a child a better life.
    Was my whole point about it must be one of the tough ones for god….despises homosexuality, but embraces love, peace and grace between all men and women.
    Not that this is the case with pistol Pete and his wife but I think god would have no problem with any gay couples adopting one of those children they are throwing over the wall in Afghanistan.

Deuteronomy 5:9-10 is pretty clear stating that kids are punished for the sins of their fathers!

That should be a wake up call for each of us!

I struggle with that one……..

so in your post #16 BBQ , if a gay couple raises a child and teaches the bible , which is gods word , then god would approve ? I struggle with this one as well but I am not god so IDK.....jmo...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I understand What the Bible says, I understand that God does not approve of homosexuality but I also know that God does approve of forgiveness, love for your fellow human being
    All men sin and all can be forgiven. This is exactly what Scriptures says so you are correct. As far as those who choose to accept the gift of Christ for eternal life should hate the sin but love the sinner.

However, people who choose to actively pursue a homosexual life and then want to raise children cannot possibly teach their children or allow a bible believing Church to show them the way to Christ.
    It makes things confusing to children to say the least.

Btw there is plenty of testimony of people who have homo desires coming to Christ for salvation. They
    say that the Lord's spirit helps them to stop pursuing the activity. Just saying.