Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    so in your post #16 BBQ , if a gay couple raises a child and teaches the bible , which is gods word , then god would approve ? I struggle with this one as well but I am not god so IDK.....jmo...
    Nor am I so I don’t know either…..this is probably a bad analogy but does god hate homosexuality enough to have a problem with a gay man or woman donating a kidney to save another persons life that wasn’t gay? Does he hate homosexuality so much that he doesn’t allow a gay person to give a child a better life?

The God I know talks about forgiveness of sins , you just have to recognize and admit you’ve sinned and ask for forgiveness.

I think it’s silly for us all to sit here and act like we all know how gay couples are going to do nothing but teach their kids how to be gay…..I don’t know the numbers and certainly don’t claim to but if truth be known aren’t most lqbtq people raised by moms and dads that aren’t gay? But the child is anyway?

Doesn’t that fly in the face of the argument that gay couples will only produce gay immoral kids?

All just questions that I don’t have an answer for, way above my pay grade.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If the couple is platonic, I would find it A ton better of a situation, for the children's sake.

Innocent children should not have to pay for those who choose to have unconventional relations.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

if the child was raised by mom,s and dad,s that was not gay and decided when old enough they ( the child ) were gay , then thats there choice , on the other hand , if the child was raised by gay parents and indoctrinated as such , the child never really had a chance to decide , BBQ , i actually feel the same as you , and even though I have had a few gay friends over the years , I personally dont agree with there choice , maybe because of my indoctrination as a Christian , either way , I am not condemning any one to h3ll , thats not my role in this world...

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    if the child was raised by mom,s and dad,s that was not gay and decided when old enough they ( the child ) were gay , then thats there choice , on the other hand , if the child was raised by gay parents and indoctrinated as such , the child never really had a chance to decide , BBQ , i actually feel the same as you , and even though I have had a few gay friends over the years , I personally dont agree with there choice , maybe because of my indoctrination as a Christian , either way , I am not condemning any one to h3ll , thats not my role in this world...
    I’m trying to keep my own self out of hell, certainly not my call to condemn someone there for sinning…..thanks for the civil conversation on it everyone.

Like you I don’t agree with the whole “ same sex bed partner” choices that homosexuality embraces and believe it’s a sin….but also like you I don’t judge or condemn their choice in any way either because it’s their choice and their consequences…..doesn’t affect how I feel about pulling them out of a ditch or offering to help if help is needed or asked for.

Well said BBQboy ......

And besides……there’s a few more pressing issues going on in the world I’m concerned more about right now that far out weigh the faks given on pete and repeats gayness while adopting…..maybe having a child in the house will make him realize he doesn’t have to be the center of attention all the time and will improve his skills at work.
    Win win for us if that ever happens and he’s still in office.

The only thing I would add is when one sins and admits their sin is different than saying what they are doing is not a sin . But like you said it’s their choice and their consequences !

I’m really not trying to convince or change anyones minds of anything , we all have our beliefs and lord knows our opinions….I just think it’s time to get past the whole gay parents have a gay factory going on when it comes to the families they raise.
    I just don’t see that being true and even if it were , who cares anymore?

One last comment from me on this. God does not send anyone to eternal (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ation. Man sends himself there by denying the death, burial and raising again of Jesus and repenting of their sins in their heart. The Hand of Christ is extended to all who truly want to receive him.

The topic of gays raising children is covered by the Lord's condemning homo activities. The Lord is not the author of confusion, man is.

So if the couple is gay the lord would rather a child not be adopted and live a life as an orphan with no family , roots,stability and most importantly love, understanding and faith?

Mmmm, not the god I know? But maybe I don’t know the one you do.

Both of those guys need and abortion!!! They can think of something to remove!!!! hehehee
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I subscribe to the quote by, I believe, Teddy Roosevelt. " I don't care what they do as long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."

Doubt this was said about this particular situation but it's a generally good thing to follow. Not my business or, I suggest, any one else's how a person finds their happiness in this world.
    Last edited by over4T; 09-06-2021 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    I subscribe to the quote by, I believe, Teddy Roosevelt. " I don't care what they do as long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."

Doubt this was said about this particular situation but it's a generally good thing to follow. Not my business or, I suggest, any one else's how a person finds their happiness in this world.
    Have you seen or heard anything that’s going on concerning this behavior ? Do you have children or grand children in public schools ?