Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MavTV Plus question

I’ve tried emailing customer support but have yet to receive any answers, so I thought maybe someone could help me out! I started with the monthly subscription and now want to change to a yearly subscription. I subscribed through the MAVTV plus website and i cannot seem to cancel my monthly subscription. I receive an error after I press the cancel button (JWT tokens??). If anyone could help me I’d greatly appreciate it! I really don’t want to pay for a monthly and a yearly subscription.

I'm surprised. I've had to contact them and they have responded back to me.

My credit card was charged for another yearly subscription on 8-18 and tonight MAVTV is telling me that my subscription has expired. Emailed them, but they haven’t replied.

Good luck on the yearly subscription not working tonight. I asked this week for a refund to my yearly subscription cause I was tired of logging on and the site saying I was a monthly subscriber when I paid my yearly subscription end of June.

I've had no issues for about the last month or so, yet tonight when I try to watch it says access denied. Logged in and out successful multiple times but still not working.
    I can watch on my phone with no issues though

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    I've had no issues for about the last month or so, yet tonight when I try to watch it says access denied. Logged in and out successful multiple times but still not working.
    I can watch on my phone with no issues though
    Yeah for some reason they are pi$$ing on the "legacy" annual subscribers like myself with this "access denied" crap. My friend finally found a work-around last week but this week back to square one again.

And good luck with there customer service, they have somebody over in the Middle East named "Mary" (that doesn't even know what a racecar is) to reply to customer service emails with no help other than to try all the BS that we've all already tried.

Same here. I had this same problem last week and for whatever reason it started working but, not tonight Access Denied. Needs yearly sub and I've had that for years now. Oh well maybe next week I will try again.

Same here. Have to reset the password over and over and now its not allowing me access saying Im not a yearly member...

I'm about to watch my 5th Amain of the night (at different tracks/streams) on dirtvision with no issues
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

As soon as the A main rolled onto the track, the Mav stream went to sh!t.

Well on my end the connection is total horse manure

Ditto

FreeBird

No picture for first 13 laps - quality is horrible - reminds me of my VHS racing tapes

I am also a legacy member. They tell me they that my account does not exist. I have sent them proof and they will not respond. Roku support says I have an account. It has been very frustrating.

Again I can't get it on my PC ( I can login unlike before, but now it says "Access denied, yearly subscribers only" but thankfully it works on phone app and Roku. It's really getting stupid.

I had these issues about a month ago. I had to get really pissy in my e mails before somebody responded. Jesse W finally got back to me with instructions on what to do and it has worked flawlessly since except for a few picture quality issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    I had these issues about a month ago. I had to get really pissy in my e mails before somebody responded. Jesse W finally got back to me with instructions on what to do and it has worked flawlessly since except for a few picture quality issues.
    Could you share with us the instructions on what to do, since they never respond when I try to contact them for help.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Could you share with us the instructions on what to do, since they never respond when I try to contact them for help.

Reset your account password here—https://mavtvplus.com/account/forgot-password. This ensures that your account is synced.
    If you're on a computer, clear the cache and cookies of your browser.
    If you're on the MAVTV Plus app, delete and reinstall the app.
    Try your access on another device.
    If you were on your phone, try on a computer, or vice versa.
    If you continue to encounter issues, please provide me with the following details:

Device make and model
    Operating system or software version
    MAVTV Plus app version
    Troubleshooting steps you have tried
    If everything is good, we are tentatively closing this ticket, but should your concern requires further checking from our team, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and let us know.

Kind Regards,

Elle
    MAVTV Plus Customer Success Team

BTW: The above reply from MavTV, was sent about 90 minutes of sending my request.

So, not sure why some of you say you don't get replies.

They are having a few minor issues.

I thought a reply in that short of time, on a Saturday night, was very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    BTW: The above reply from MavTV, was sent about 90 minutes of sending my request.

So, not sure why some of you say you don't get replies.

They are having a few minor issues.

I thought a reply in that short of time, on a Saturday night, was very cool.
    I'm sure it's just an automatic reply, canned response by a bot. Nobody is actually typing that stuff out. And I had tried all of that before reaching out to them for help. Dirtvision actually has real people to help you, and have had good luck with their support, but MavTV has been horrible. And like mentioned above, if you ARE lucky enough to get logged in, the video was horse manure on and off through the whole feature.

MavTV needs to work on it this week and get their bleep together.