Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mavtv+ has worked well for me via Roku since the change over. How the website works is a mystery to me however. I've tried every conceivable method to get logged in and watch. Numerous e-mails and changing passwords at least 20 times did nothing to help. For some reason I decided to try again on Friday and low and behold.....it worked. I have absolutely no idea how it happened and how long it will last, but for now I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I'm sure it's just an automatic reply, canned response by a bot. Nobody is actually typing that stuff out. And I had tried all of that before reaching out to them for help. Dirtvision actually has real people to help you, and have had good luck with their support, but MavTV has been horrible. And like mentioned above, if you ARE lucky enough to get logged in, the video was horse manure on and off through the whole feature.

MavTV needs to work on it this week and get their bleep together.

Wrong... She even sent a follow-up email, making sure I understood or had questions on the directions..

Nice try.

d2mn this stuff has turned into a full blown drama.....

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Could you share with us the instructions on what to do, since they never respond when I try to contact them for help.
    I would but it was specific to my account so it wouldn't do you any good.