Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Poll - Which is worse….

The Booby fans or the Bloomeroids?
    2021 Races… 1, WoO Sprints at East Bay • 2, Lucas Oil Silver Dollar Nationals at I-80 • 3, 51st & 50th World 100 at Eldora

That is probably close to a push……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

gotta agree with barbecueboy. i usually stop reading and get off of a thread as soon as either side shows up and destroys the conversation.

Thats like trying to decide whether you'd rather wear a half burnt t.erb shirt to your family reunion or tip over in the parking lot at walmart while ridding in a shopping cart...

Booby for sure! Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Thats like trying to decide whether you'd rather wear a half burnt t.erb shirt to your family reunion or tip over in the parking lot at walmart while ridding in a shopping cart...
    Lol, very true.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I woulda said in Blooners prime, pretty much a push. But Bloomer now is either hurt and not racing, or racing and usually stinking it up because he just isn’t right. So now Bobby “fans”, and I just doubt Bloomer is ever back 100% sadly. Bloomer fans have nothing to gloat about recently, so it’s best to just be quiet.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The Bobby haters are even worse than his fans are lol.

Winning this poll is sorta like being crowned the tallest midget.

Or be the smallest pimple….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by muddy mike View Post
    The Bobby haters are even worse than his fans are lol.
    The main Bobby hater [and with the myriad of user names he uses] may be the only actual hater of young Bob Pierce. He answers his own post under some of his other names just to keep the hatred due to his jealousy of Bobby going ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The main Bobby hater [and with the myriad of user names he uses] may be the only actual hater of young Bob Pierce. He answers his own post under some of his other names just to keep the hatred due to his jealousy of Bobby going ! !
    I take it you're having an issue with this. ? ? Well why the hell didnt you just say so instead of making such a goof off of yourself ? ? I would have stoped or at least been more discreet... ... ... 😉

actually now that bloomer is old and almost done hes slowly becoming liked by more. he seems to not be so full of himself and really enjoys interacting with fans more. imo

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    actually now that bloomer is old and almost done hes slowly becoming liked by more. he seems to not be so full of himself and really enjoys interacting with fans more. imo
    I think the last couple years have brought Scott back to earth so to say. I dont think we would be seeing bloomer sing on stage in 2002. It does seem like the boo birds have eased on him lately.

Bloomer fans have mellowed a whole lot in the last three years, because I think everybody knows that it’s basically over for him.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Its basically over for booby also except for a few cherry pickings... His fans haven't mellowed out any tho... They're still the same ole excuse making, denialist, woot toot's they've always been...

Scott Bloomquist mellowing ? I would hope his fans would too by now ! ! Yes that seems to be quite correct except for one particular fan { who now in FACT is a closet Bobby Pierce fan} that has multiple user names that he uses neverendingly to hide his shame over the downward spiral that poor old Mr. Bloomer went down in recent years.

the bloomeroids, they think ole Scott can still do something. hes a washed up has been that should have hung it up several years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Scott Bloomquist mellowing ? I would hope his fans would too by now ! ! Yes that seems to be quite correct except for one particular fan { who now in FACT is a closet Bobby Pierce fan} that has multiple user names that he uses neverendingly to hide his shame over the downward spiral that poor old Mr. Bloomer went down in recent years.
    This is what spews from the mouth of a dirty booby fan when his butt hurts so bad the crap backs up ! ! Lmao😆

Quote Originally Posted by larsonwon View Post
    the bloomeroids, they think ole Scott can still do something. hes a washed up has been that should have hung it up several years ago
    Yeah, hes not your mom ritchie... she's like a timex watch after all these years down at ths truck stop...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA