Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Poll - Which is worse….

The Booby fans or the Bloomeroids?
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

That is probably close to a push……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

gotta agree with barbecueboy. i usually stop reading and get off of a thread as soon as either side shows up and destroys the conversation.

Booby for sure! Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Thats like trying to decide whether you'd rather wear a half burnt t.erb shirt to your family reunion or tip over in the parking lot at walmart while ridding in a shopping cart...
    Lol, very true.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I woulda said in Blooners prime, pretty much a push. But Bloomer now is either hurt and not racing, or racing and usually stinking it up because he just isn’t right. So now Bobby “fans”, and I just doubt Bloomer is ever back 100% sadly. Bloomer fans have nothing to gloat about recently, so it’s best to just be quiet.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The Bobby haters are even worse than his fans are lol.

Winning this poll is sorta like being crowned the tallest midget.

Or be the smallest pimple….

Quote Originally Posted by muddy mike View Post
    The Bobby haters are even worse than his fans are lol.
    The main Bobby hater [and with the myriad of user names he uses] may be the only actual hater of young Bob Pierce. He answers his own post under some of his other names just to keep the hatred due to his jealousy of Bobby going ! !

actually now that bloomer is old and almost done hes slowly becoming liked by more. he seems to not be so full of himself and really enjoys interacting with fans more. imo

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    actually now that bloomer is old and almost done hes slowly becoming liked by more. he seems to not be so full of himself and really enjoys interacting with fans more. imo
    I think the last couple years have brought Scott back to earth so to say. I dont think we would be seeing bloomer sing on stage in 2002. It does seem like the boo birds have eased on him lately.

Bloomer fans have mellowed a whole lot in the last three years, because I think everybody knows that it’s basically over for him.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Scott Bloomquist mellowing ? I would hope his fans would too by now ! ! Yes that seems to be quite correct except for one particular fan { who now in FACT is a closet Bobby Pierce fan} that has multiple user names that he uses neverendingly to hide his shame over the downward spiral that poor old Mr. Bloomer went down in recent years.

the bloomeroids, they think ole Scott can still do something. hes a washed up has been that should have hung it up several years ago

Quote Originally Posted by larsonwon View Post
    the bloomeroids, they think ole Scott can still do something. hes a washed up has been that should have hung it up several years ago
    Fly is this you? Where you been man…..we’ve been worried?

Bobby's bad fans are worse than Bloomer's bad fans.

Three personal observations from attending races across the Midwest over the years...

1) The % of Bobby's fans that are turds and perpetuate every negative stereotype of the dirt track crowd is way higher that the % of Bloomer fans that are turds.

2) Bloomer fans, as a collective group, cheer their heads off for Scott, anyone driving a Bloomer car, and for every driver who has subbed for Scott over the past year. The amount of cheers Hoffmann received at the USA Nationals a few weeks ago was crazy. I have no problem with any of that.

Bloomer's TURD fans are annoying in their over the top antics whenever the guy wins, and their complete denial that Bloomer has ever had any bumps in the road.

3) Bobby's fans as a group only cheer for Bobby, which is fine, because they embrace the us vs. the world persona Bobby has built. Again, that's not what I take issue with.

Bobby's TURD fans are obnoxious for their complete disregard and lack of respect for anyone else...on the track, in the pits, and in the stands. They get pi$$ed and confrontational anytime someone questions Bobby's driving style/tactics. They're the same people who deny history whenever someone reminds them that it was Jason Feger who put Pierce racecars on the map.

We all know Feger is not the only IL racer who parked a Pierce car in victory lane and moved on to another chassis because Bob Sr and Bobby don't play well with others.

The ones that are worse are the ones that can't fully admit Pierce has wrecked anyone when there is sufficient evidence.
    2021 race count
    6 events

And he's back, again !

Of all the people young pierce has leaned on over the years. Has he ever used up Scott like so many others ?