Default Woo Latemodels at Eriz

Well sheppard wins another one but that's not the story Dave Hess Jr. Dead last 25th up to 2nd good race

I was sure hoping for one more caution.

Don’t know what Sheppard had left, but helluva run for Hess. Good show.

Those lap 20 restarts were screaming Hot Mods

Sheppard in his interviews keeps saying we're trying different things. Really has me wondering why ? Dominate car the last 2 years on tour and all of a sudden this year the team wins a race and you hear Sheppard say it all the time. We tryed some new things. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Sheppard in his interviews keeps saying we're trying different things. Really has me wondering why ? Dominate car the last 2 years on tour and all of a sudden this year the team wins a race and you hear Sheppard say it all the time. We tryed some new things. Interesting.
    There's a difference between dominating other Rockets on the WOO tour and the Ohio Valley-Pennsylvania region and going against Longhorns in the Lucas tour. Mark's seen it all as long as he's been around. When others catch up or get better It's time to get to work. Success and longevity require the willingness to change as conditions dictate. And that car they're trying thing on will probably win another series title this year. Oneal, Terbo, and Bronson have done a good job of hanging at the top in Lucas.

What did Hess do in the heat that caused him to DNF and take a provisional? Great season thus far locally for Dave. If I counted right, two 2nd places this weekend add into 12 wins and 21 podium finishes between Stateline and Eriez. I hope he's willing to travel a bit this next month for specials.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadtoPennsboro View Post
    What did Hess do in the heat that caused him to DNF and take a provisional? Great season thus far locally for Dave. If I counted right, two 2nd places this weekend add into 12 wins and 21 podium finishes between Stateline and Eriez. I hope he's willing to travel a bit this next month for specials.
    Hit the wall and went off on the hook

Anyone know where Eriz is at?

Greene Township, Erie, PA
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Greene Township, Erie, PA

Ohhhhhh Eriez. Got it!