Default Great Job Winger Duo!!

Great comeback! I thought they were headed back down to crates at the beginning of the SN. They turned it around and got 2nd in points! Great job running that series all the way from Georgia! One thing though……the victory lane crap looks stupid. It really does. Great job though!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

ive been thinking that as well. almost historical turn around. i was going to to make a post a few months ago about how much Winger had digressed this year, glad i didnt! i like him, nice to see another fresh face in the sport succeed. also what his dads first name, wasnt there a former SAS champ Winger?

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    ive been thinking that as well. almost historical turn around. i was going to to make a post a few months ago about how much Winger had digressed this year, glad i didnt! i like him, nice to see another fresh face in the sport succeed. also what his dads first name, wasnt there a former SAS champ Winger?
    Dad was a former 410 standout

You know he has to be pretty darn good if he could somewhat hang in there in the points battle with the likes of the great Bobby Peirce in that SN Hell Tour series !

Ashton has impressed me this season. Good runs.

I was looking at his schedule and I think it was about 80 events scheduled but with rainouts or ppd it about 70 events entered in 2021 so far.
    2021 race count
    6 events