Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Whine and cry and bich and moan... ☝
    Thats the story of YOUR life ! ! ! ! !

we have been flooded with work for some reason here lately , was planning on coming on up sunday but cant leave till wensday now , oh well , just thankful for the work though , any way , be there late wens evening till sunday , maybe we can finally meet up some time during this event , or at least some of us......

I’ll be there looking to mingle
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Or you could have the 1 body with 25 user names !! Not to mention any one of the many names used except for the FACT that if a certain young great talent wins, this fella will be telling falsehoods that he hit 26 cars on his way to the front etc. Of course I've been told by a few reliable sources that this particular nay sayer does not even go to any of the races that he sees so much beating and banging supposedly going on at ? ?

25 is very low count for him. Prolly more like 250.😎👊

Friday and Saturday for me.
    Darrell Goode

[url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

World meet and greets, been tried many times, always a epic failure. Lol
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

DC , i have never been , but I know what you are saying because I have kept up with it on here , it normally goes south when a couple on here starts arguing about some simple BS and next thing you know , its " when and if you show up , I,m gone kick your AZZ " , as long as that goes on , it will probably never happen , I personally do not have that kind of issues with any one on here , or at least I hope not , so I think If we put all the BS aside and discuss it rationally on here , just maybe it could happen , JMO.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Or you could have the 1 body with 25 user names !! Not to mention any one of the many names used except for the FACT that if a certain young great talent wins, this fella will be telling falsehoods that he hit 26 cars on his way to the front etc. Of course I've been told by a few reliable sources that this particular nay sayer does not even go to any of the races that he sees so much beating and banging supposedly going on at ? ?
    I’m guessing you wrote this before Bobby installed the snow plow last night?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'll be there 4 days. First trip in over 10 years, taking my grown son or his first time. 4M meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    World meet and greets, been tried many times, always a epic failure. Lol
    This is not true. We used to do 4m meetings every year. At Florence, Portsmouth, and of course the big one at Eldora for the World 100. This was 20 years ago. I’m guessing I met at least 50 4mers back then. Many who I still know now. But they don’t post anymore. Because there’s a few people who have destroyed this site, and continue to destroy it, so those friends who would like to post here, don’t post anymore. It’s sad. Posters who have just come around the last few years, don’t realize what 4m used to be.

The 3 I attended, 3 4mers might’ve showed up. It didn’t pan out. ….However that’s how I met the Great One Clayton Wetter.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

You must have been on Cloud # 9 ! ! he has brought more people to this forum and written more common sense here than any 10 people. It is a crying shame how less busy the dlm forum suffered from when he was a regular.

Looks like I will be attending Friday and Saturday.