Default Motorsports Has Lost One Of It's Only True Truth Teller

Was saddened to see that Mr. Robin Miller has lost his brief battle with leukemia (fuk cancer!!). I had the pleasure and honor to have met Robin Miller at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway several years ago. Mr. Miller was a truth teller along with Ed Hinton. Robin & Hinton didn't give a fat rat's ass what the repercussions would be from telling the truth and that is a lost virtue in todays world of corrupt journalism. THAT set him apart from that huge majority of motorsports journalists and journalists in general. As the old saying goes, Mr. Miller called 'em as he saw 'em.

Mr. Miller's truth telling got him fired from his position as chief motorsports editor at the Indianapolis Star. He had the audacity to write and publish his thoughts, which were later proven to be mostly correct, about how detrimental the Cart/IRL split was going to be in the long run for Indy Car racing.

Mr. Miller once got bitch slapped by his biggest hero, A.J. Foyt on pit road at Indianapolis and was hated by Bobby Knught, which is a human virtue and badge of honor for anyone! He certainly did something right if he pissed off those people!

Rest In Peace Mr. Miller, you were in a class of your own.
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-25-2021 at 12:11 PM.

This link is to an article that describes Mr. Robin Miller as accurately as any I've seen. This is a very good read and should be of interest for anyone who fancies themselves as race fans..........

https://theathletic.com/1989025/2020...ndary-hellion/

Bobby Knight, lol…..hope he enjoyed all of his self imposed misery along the way….dude treated kids like cattle and then acted like they deserved it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bobby the Knught was/is a narcistic piece of human garbage that wasn't qualified to be a water boy for John Wooden and chucklehead bed wetter knows it. The knught also should have been convicted of assault numerous times. Besides being a second tier coach compared to Wooden he once threw a potted plant at an Indiana athletic department secretary and then had to be restrained from going after her. Nice guy, right? When I first heard that Mr. Miller had called out the knught and thoroughly pissed him off we instantly put Mr. Miller on our list of hero's.

Hey chucklehead bed wetter, John Wooden won 10, count 'em 10, national championships in 12 years. How many does the knught have and how long did it take him to get them? LOLOL!

When you have the most talent, other coaches could have won just as many titles. You're the NUT, or Knught if you want to spell it that way. hahahaahaaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    When you have the most talent, other coaches could have won just as many titles. You're the NUT, or Knught if you want to spell it that way. hahahaahaaa
    What a sorry excuse for an excuse. hahahahahaaa

No college basketball coach has ever come CLOSE to Coach Wooden's accomplishments and even someone as witless as you knows it. Your whole simpleminded retort is based purely on hypothetical assumptions, same as your tire management fallacy. Assumptions and fallacy don't cut it, FACTS DO! LOL!

In regards to coaching records it's impossible to rank the knught in the same stratosphere with Mr. Wooden, the numbers do not lie, unlike you. In regards to quality of character and human virtue coach Wooden had more integrity, intellectual moxie, class, dignity and manners in his pinky finger than the knught could muster in the sum total of his ongoing miserable narcissistic existence.

Robin Miller had the knught pegged perfectly from the get go. Bravo Mr. Miller! I'll take Mr. Miller's assessment of the knught's low level coaching acumen and lack of character over your blind, uneducated and misplace praise and devotion everyday day, all day

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    What a sorry excuse for an excuse. hahahahahaaa

No college basketball coach has ever come CLOSE to Coach Wooden's accomplishments and even someone as witless as you knows it. Your whole simpleminded retort is based purely on hypothetical assumptions, same as your tire management fallacy. Assumptions and fallacy don't cut it, FACTS DO! LOL!

In regards to coaching records it's impossible to rank the knught in the same stratosphere with Mr. Wooden, the numbers do not lie, unlike you. In regards to quality of character and human virtue coach Wooden had more integrity, intellectual moxie, class, dignity and manners in his pinky finger than the knught could muster in the sum total of his ongoing miserable narcissistic existence.

Robin Miller had the knught pegged perfectly from the get go. Bravo Mr. Miller! I'll take Mr. Miller's assessment of the knught's low level coaching acumen and lack of character over your blind, uneducated and misplace praise and devotion everyday day, all day
    Wow, you are beginning to make a complete fool of yourself. Sorry, but I just don't feel like playing your stupid game anymore.

Didn't realize just how full of hate, and vengeful you were going to be, you could let this BS die. Or do you need a good whoopin. One on one, i'll dot your eyes and cross your T's..... hehehehehahahahahohohhohohoh

You need an attitude adjustment and some knots on the head to boot. haha

Wow, you are beginning to make a complete fool of yourself. Sorry, but I just don't feel like playing your stupid game anymore.

Didn't realize just how full of hate, and vengeful you were going to be, you could let this BS die. Or do you need a good whoopin. One on one, i'll dot your eyes and cross your T's..... hehehehehahahahahohohhohohoh

You need an attitude adjustment and some knots on the head to boot. haha
    If I'm going to be considered a fool by a chucklehead like you I certainly want to make it complete! LOL! The only thing stupid in this game is you, chuck. I'm not full of hate and vengeance. I just enjoy getting under your skin, chucky. It's one of the few things I'm really good at and it puts a smile on my face, to boot! Hahahahaaa!

Stop with the keyboard commando/tough guy bit, chucky. You're not all that believable and besides, the likes of you really doesn't want to step into the tangible world of that $hit.

Just for the record chucky, you don't know a sprint car from a Silver Crown car. And, judging a drivers' tire management skills is well out of your league of comprehension. And, your hero, bobby the knught, has been repeatedly proven to be a walking, talking piece of human garbage who wouldn't make a tiny blemish on John Wooden's back side.

Did I forget anything, chucky boy? LOLOL!!

If I'm going to be considered a fool by a chucklehead like you I certainly want to make it complete! LOL! The only thing stupid in this game is you, chuck. I'm not full of hate and vengeance. I just enjoy getting under your skin, chucky. It's one of the few things I'm really good at and it puts a smile on my face, to boot! Hahahahaaa!

Stop with the keyboard commando/tough guy bit, chucky. You're not all that believable and besides, the likes of you really doesn't want to step into the tangible world of that $hit.

Just for the record chucky, you don't know a sprint car from a Silver Crown car. And, judging a drivers' tire management skills is well out of your league of comprehension. And, your hero, bobby the knught, has been repeatedly proven to be a walking, talking piece of human garbage who wouldn't make a tiny blemish on John Wooden's back side.

Did I forget anything, chucky boy? LOLOL!!
    Why do you keep repeating the same old crap? You miserable A-wipe????? hahahaahaa

Or is it a muserable A-wupe??

Chump car is a chump car, a sprunt car is a sprunt car, and a sulver crown is a sulver crown, And an idiot is an idiot. Or in your case you are the uduot!!!! Get it nut???

Why do you keep repeating the same old crap? You miserable A-wipe????? hahahaahaa

Or is it a muserable A-wupe??

Chump car is a chump car, a sprunt car is a sprunt car, and a sulver crown is a sulver crown, And an idiot is an idiot. Or in your case you are the uduot!!!! Get it nut???
    Chucky, I keep repeating the same old crap because it is extremely effective at invoking mental trauma and anxiety onto your simple psyche. What I, and everyone who reads your desperate and stupid attempts at humor and personal put downs, "get" is you have the creativity and intellect of a jelly fish! LOLOL!

I know you keep doing it on purpose, but when you make false claims and lies, thats what I have the problem with. I'm more than ready to meet you one on one, to settle your nonsense.

I know you keep doing it on purpose, but when you make false claims and lies, thats what I have the problem with. I'm more than ready to meet you one on one, to settle your nonsense.
    What is false claims and lies, chucky?

What happened to your sense of humor? Does the truth not set you free? LOL!

More than ready, huh? LOL! You had your opportunity to come to Terre Haute and you gutlessly declined. I was there but you weren't. And, as I said before, your life will remain far more enjoyable and far more trouble free in the immediate future if you do not enter into the sort of problems you claim to seek.

Just admit you're full of $hit (hey, that rhymes!) or put me on ignore. Believe me, those two keyboard commando options are the ones that will keep turmoil within your existence from escalating exponentially. Hahahahaaa

Here's a tune you might like, chucky. LOL!

Last edited by CIRF; 08-29-2021 at 02:41 PM.

What is false claims and lies, chucky?What happened to your sense of humor? Does the truth not set you free? LOL!More than ready, huh? LOL! You had your opportunity to come to Terre Haute and you gutlessly declined. I was there but you weren't. And, as I said before, your life will remain far more enjoyable and far more trouble free in the immediate future if you do not enter into the sort of problems you claim to seek.Just admit you're full of $hit (hey, that rhymes!) or put me on ignore. Believe me, those two keyboard commando options are the ones that will keep turmoil within your existence from escalating exponentially. HahahahaaaHere's a tune you might like, chucky. LOL!
    You're a POET and you don't know it, But your big toe showed it because it was a Longfellow !!

JOHN PRINE (SINGER) ARRESTED & EXECUTED

Child Trafficking and Child Organ Harvesting

Hmmm yet another of CURF's hero's exposed!!! hehe

JOHN PRINE (SINGER) ARRESTED & EXECUTED Child Trafficking and Child Organ HarvestingHmmm yet another of CURF's hero's exposed!!! hehe
    Not a suprise . When his pic was on here before, my daughter said " EEEW, He looks like a creep. And of course being from a Democrat state doesent help his case any ! !

Yep, here he is!!

Chuckie bed wetter, you're much more unenlightened than I previously thought. Not only do you not know a sprint car from a Silver Crown car, you don't know one John Prine from another! Hahahahaaa

Here's another little tidbit for you, bed wetter. We attended the USAC Silver Crown (I know you think SC cars are sprint cars but here goes anyway. LOLOL!!) Ted Horn Memorial 100 at Du Quoin. It was a Labor Day Monday afternoon show due to it being rained out on it's original date of Saturday night. Brian Tyler managed his tire wear and won. Brian ran all 100 miles on the same right rear. In comparison, the guy you ignorantly claim to not having tire management skills won seven of his ten 100 mile dirt victories in the afternoon. Yes, bed wetter, I posted this to show how stupid you really are regarding tire management. Hahahahaaa

Chuckie bed wetter, you're much more unenlightened than I previously thought. Not only do you not know a sprint car from a Silver Crown car, you don't know one John Prine from another! Hahahahaaa

Here's another little tidbit for you, bed wetter. We attended the USAC Silver Crown (I know you think SC cars are sprint cars but here goes anyway. LOLOL!!) Ted Horn Memorial 100 at Du Quoin. It was a Labor Day Monday afternoon show due to it being rained out on it's original date of Saturday night. Brian Tyler managed his tire wear and won. Brian ran all 100 miles on the same right rear. In comparison, the guy you ignorantly claim to not having tire management skills won seven of his ten 100 mile dirt victories in the afternoon. Yes, bed wetter, I posted this to show how stupid you really are regarding tire management. Hahahahaaa
    That's nice. Big Whoop!! You posted this to show how hateful and vindictive you are. And did I mention dishonest.

Oh and please show us the "other" John Prine"... I'm waiting.....
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-08-2021 at 01:40 PM.

That's nice. Big Whoop!! You posted this to show how hateful and vindictive you are. And did I mention dishonest.

Oh and please show us the "other" John Prine"... I'm waiting.....
    It's all true, bed wetter. Since when is the truth hateful and vindictive? Please explain in detail what is not true. I was there and I watched Brian Tyler win Monday at Du Quoin on just 1 right rear and I watched all of the other 7 (4 at Springfield, IL on the mile and 3 at Du Quoin on the mile) Jack won that I mentioned. All that information shows evidence beyond any reasonable doubt that tire management is paramount in winning 100 lap/100 mile races on dirt regardless of what type car in question. Just admit that you really don't know what the fukk you're talking about and I promise not to hurt your delicate feelings anymore! If you persist then I have an obligation to take up for my old friend and also point out your lack of dirt racing knowledge and erroneous identification of the type of cars that run 100 mile races on 1 mile dirt tracks.................among other things! Hahahahaaa

The picture you posted of Mr. Prine is that of the late, great performer and song writer but he was NEVER connected to any child trafficking or anything else that pertains to child sex crimes, you moron. The John Prine you erroneously speak of was convicted of child molestation in Kansas. This is yet more evidence that you are a classic simpleton, and a dishonest one, to boot. Hahahahaaa

I knew the whole prine thing wasn’t going to end well……dam
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????