Default Your Thoughts CIRF

How do you feel about "my" California boys that are smokin' and winning against your mid-western boys? Wether it's midgets, non-wing , or winged, my Cali boys are puttin' the hurt on your boys, especially any of your Illinois drivers.

From Macedo to Larson, they are smoking the mid western boys................weekly!

Late Model Mark
    Talladega Short Track Announcer

I'm good with the California guys winning. I really have no particular loyalty to any specific regional drivers whether they're from Cali or the Midwest. I enjoy watching the west coast drivers win as much as anybody. I'm merely partial to good, hard, exciting racing.

Loved watching Kody Swanson win at Springfield last Sunday. Kody is not only a great driver, by all accounts he's a first rate human being. Loved watching Cory Kruseman win back in his day, too. The Gasman was my favorite of all the western guys but he is from New Mexico. The only guy from out west that I'm not all that fond of is Damian Gardner. No particular reason except Gardner comes across as a not a real pleasant guy but he dam sure can drive!!