Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    The problem is that the KJV is retranslated up to 3 times (Greek- Hebrew- Aramaic, to Latin to English) with King James men revised it 13 times to the kings approval, but look who wrote it. One has to return to the original writings and know the history of the peoples involved. A person can lack knowledge of different religions, their history, translated meanings, and is the typical American and Salesmen. Mind control- Marxist does away with religion, Empires makes religions.........To answer One Man, no, but have visited different ones.
    You are wrong, period. But I am not going to waste time debating with you. It gains nothing.

Thank you Zero for posting something that finally hit home, "Savior- raised himself from the dead" was posted...... God lifts ONLY the sole or spirit FROM the dead; Satan raises the dead from the dead, called Demons or Zombies.

Don’t no BODY rise from the dead !!!! Well at least not legitimately dead dead dead ! It’s the HuMEN with in that’s NEEDS to be Risen from the “dead” awaken the zombied human . Go from low level of consciousness to a higher state of consciousness!!!!! But of course what do I know ! I’m only nate. Any thing i put will go against what YOUR heart knows Best!

“Jesus” is the way “Jesus” is the WORD / WORDS to “God’S” SALVATION. For that is the only change that One can achieve ………….in blink of an eye the HOLY SELF will Rise !!!

I thank everyone for inputting, it was not my intent to question anyone's religion, but only to point out real facts. I see that most have harden ideals and are NOT open to real debate, to get into deep scripture and ancient writings. So I ask no one to post anymore, in order to close this thread. If the Mod wishes to delete this thread, I give permission to do so, to preserve the member's friendships. I ask no more posting, Thank You All.

well im gonna go against your words and comment. All this is referring to the superstitious god an jesus ya ? Know the superstitions of a ''man the spoke EVERYTHING into existence'' but just HAD to created man by had, then the whole jesus died came back 3 days later ? Or like hmmm............................ Just a simple question . one more ..... lets not for get the firey pits of hell to ........