Default Road To Eldora with Birky and wife

Nice to see what he is doing now but it was sad to see his trophies are hidden in what looks like a bedroom at his shop. His wife can say what she wants but she is still the Yoko Ono of dirt to me. She broke up a great driver in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Nice to see what he is doing now but it was sad to see his trophies are hidden in what looks like a bedroom at his shop. His wife can say what she wants but she is still the Yoko Ono of dirt to me. She broke up a great driver in his prime.
    Your opinion does not trump what we heard in the video (and have heard several times) directly from them.

The very definition of the word trump makes me smile
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Your opinion does not trump what we heard in the video (and have heard several times) directly from them.
    Remember this is coming from the person who keeps saying Kyle Larson stole Brandon Sheppard's soul and is basically now a washed up has been.
    2021 race count
    6 events

The OP has been lost for a while… move on.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    My pastors favorite comment to husbands.........do you wanna be happy, or do you wanna be right?

As a husband for 33 years, his comment is spot on!

For the love of Pete, put away the beer long enough to do an interview. THAT more than anything was the downfall of Brian Birkhofer. Great race car driver even better at putting the Busch Lights away. With some of the stories I have heard, it's a wonder she didn't divorce him & also curious as to how many "other" kids he may have running around. Tyler Carpenter before Tyler Carpenter happened.

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    For the love of Pete, put away the beer long enough to do an interview. THAT more than anything was the downfall of Brian Birkhofer. Great race car driver even better at putting the Busch Lights away. With some of the stories I have heard, it's a wonder she didn't divorce him & also curious as to how many "other" kids he may have running around. Tyler Carpenter before Tyler Carpenter happened.
    I had no idea ............

The interview was odd. Like it was all set up to answer that question specifically. Sounds kinda like Dennis Erb, sugar mamma to keep the racing going. They can say what they want, but something tells me there is more to the story, where there is smoke there is fire. We all know Birky's reputation with a few things in his life, seen it first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    The interview was odd. Like it was all set up to answer that question specifically. Sounds kinda like Dennis Erb, sugar mamma to keep the racing going. They can say what they want, but something tells me there is more to the story, where there is smoke there is fire. We all know Birky's reputation with a few things in his life, seen it first hand.
    What have you seen first hand? And Dennis Erb doesn't have a sugar momma to help him. He built a lot himself early on, had good sponsors, and had his shop handed down from his dad.

It blew my mind with the amount of trophies and checks he had. I dont know how a guy that has accomplished as much as he has in the sport would want to get rid of all that.

It'll be interesting to hear his HoF speech when he gets in. It seems he has no desire to race at all anymore, which is sad.

i can say this wife was very unhappy one year at world 100 when he DQ from 100 and he spent the rest of evening trying to explain what just happened to her and that sets your bill paying money back a month.

i just wanna know what kinda job shes got to pay to run a national caliber super

Aren't most interviews with Suave awkward.

Haha….yes, they are.

But entertaining, so win for flo and us.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    Aren't most interviews with Suave awkward.
    So awkward but he means well.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Remember this is coming from the person who keeps saying Kyle Larson stole Brandon Sheppard's soul and is basically now a washed up has been.
    Now now, do not be putting words in my mouth. All I said was that Larson stole Sheppy's soul at The Port last year and the Rocket1 car has never been as dominate since that race. The stats on his website show it. He SHOULD be winning every WoO race at this point with who's left when Devin or other heavy hitters do not show up.

HORNS UP!!!