Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce!

Did they give Bobby a breathalyzer after the race? That can be the only excuse with how bad that was

Madden is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). He let off the gas, giving Bobby no options
    Hey Gary! Heard any rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by yardman View Post
    Madden is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). He let off the gas, giving Bobby no options
    Well put ! ! These slower cars need to move out of the way ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Well put ! ! These slower cars need to move out of the way ! !
    You can only lean on excuses for so long until folks realize what an idiot you make yuourself out to be . . . 😉

Thats it! The combination of letting off the gas and bobby's brakes failing... poor innocent lil booby had no where to go ! ! Lol...

Finally ! ! ! ! ! I had always susspected that you could be the funny type { and not the FUNNY HA HA } type with all of the mention of the mens private parts but I never made the connection until you also kept mentioning { TRUCK STOP } . You are the very guy that lurks around the lots with a Citizen Band radio and yells BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY< BABA BOOEY< BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABO BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY in an attempt to attract a mate> You've been PEGGED ! ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by dtlm5 View Post
    How has nobody swelled his eyes shut??
    Terbo was going to, Daddy had to run to protect him.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Madden can be a douche, no doubt about it. But poor little Bobby, if, if, he was actually the “Smooth Operator “, most of these incidents wouldn’t happen. He works his butt off, gains spots, totally overdrives the car, loses spots, gets frustrated, then runs people over. And then does it all over again.

Bobby had the same options y’all say for every one of his fuk ups and he says too, hit the brakes, slide him, etc. Nope, drove through him, drives through them.

But Madden is as good a guy as any to pull that on. He will pay him back, I’m hoping it’s at The World 100.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Finally ! ! ! ! ! I had always susspected that you could be the funny type { and not the FUNNY HA HA } type with all of the mention of the mens private parts but I never made the connection until you also kept mentioning { TRUCK STOP } . You are the very guy that lurks around the lots with a Citizen Band radio and yells BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY< BABA BOOEY< BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABO BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY in an attempt to attract a mate> You've been PEGGED ! ! ! ! !
    Better make sure Bobby drinks pineapple juice.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well there an easy solution to this all you have to do is put the one that caused the wreck in the rear an the car that got wrecked his position back if he can continue.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Well there an easy solution to this all you have to do is put the one that caused the wreck in the rear an the car that got wrecked his position back if he can continue.
    AGREE COMPLETELY!! But WOO doesn't have the balls to make a judgement call. If you aren't willing to make a judgement call, at least let the guys have at it in the pits. Pierce knew Madden is running for the WOO championship and basically has his hands tied. Welcome to the Midwest where Pierce gets to punt anyone from lapped car to second place.

I guess calling you an idiot was too much truth for you to take ? ? I should have known you booby nut huggers and truth don't mix well, look at you ! ! 😁

I could have said how you're a mental midget with a bobby fixation on top of being an idiot but again theres wayyyy to much truth in that for one booby fan to take... lmao some dam more ! ! ! !

Pierce for sure is an aggressive driver that’s got one coming at some point but let’s not act like Madden is a saint or something that’s never done this. He dumped Ross Bails in pretty much the same fashion just last year during the southern nationals. Don’t remember the exact race but he dumped Moran a few years back claiming Moran should have stuck to his line instead of changing down the straight. Chris easily could have lifted instead of plowing through the car in front in both cases.Had roles been reversed, Chris wouldn’t have lifted either and wouldn’t have accepted blame either. Two drivers who never think incidents they’re involved in is ever their fault.

To start I’m a Agustin fan so let’s get that straight.

I watched it on DoD and it looks to me two things played in.

1 Madden was drifting all the way out and on that corner it looks to me like he didn’t turn down in the same spot he had been.

2 Bobby had a giant run off two and was carrying a ton of speed into 3

Also I can't watch it in slo mo but it looks to me that Bobby was locked up and sliding when he hit trying to slow down. Now I don’t give the boy much credit past his momma having giant fake tits but I wouldn’t say this was nearly as bad as some of the sliders he has pulled.

It’s all ok. Bobby said on DoD it was just a “racing deal.”
    Move along… nothing to see here.

Obviously the kid has no idea the meaning behind a "racing deal"...

Booby just proves again how he thinks his sht don't stink. 😁

"Giant fake tits" ? ? 🤓

Did I read that right ? ? Good ole 4m ! ! 😁

Madden got Boobied!!

Baba Boobied... and somthing about cb radio's ☝😀

Maybe Smokey will hang around to pay back baba booby at 66 tonight ... 🖒