Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pierce!

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    Bobby can say all he wants to explain but how many other professional late model drivers have you seen run into the back end of someone like this multiple times?
    Zero……but the times they did drive like idiots they owned it instead of blaming everyone else…or brakes, or jbars, or track conditions etc.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    https://www.dirtondirt.com/story_11788.html Bobby says they are even since madden hit him after race.
    Just shows how full of himself young bob is…….he doesn’t get to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    https://www.dirtondirt.com/story_11788.html Bobby says they are even since madden hit him after race.
    Saying "we're even" is like admitting he did it intentionally. I am surprised that Bobby hasn't taken out Dennis Erb Jr. a few times since that's the line both Erb and Madden were running when Bobby spun them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Im here because i want to be you frail butt hurt dirty bobby lovin little soul ..... .. . 
    Talkin about a mans private parts again, Huh BABA BOOEY , BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY ! ! LOLOLOL

" looks to you" lmao!! Russ, the biggest bob jr. nut hugger of them all, giving his view of another one of dirty lil bobby incidents ? ? You just can't find this stuff anywhere folks... 
    Talkin about mens private parts again ? Huh, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY ? LOLOLOL

Hey Nat! If you're gonna call me queen, better not call me queen of denial... that would put me in the same category as a booby nut hugger and im sure thay might have somthing to say about that !!! Lol some more!!!!!!!!
    Talkin about mens private parts again? Huh, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY ? LOLOLOL

Heard your mom swallowed all weekend to save time... Big bucks I bet?HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Talkin about a mans private sexual encounters again ? Huh? BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hey Nat! If you're gonna call me queen, better not call me queen of denial... that would put me in the same category as a booby nut hugger and im sure thay might have somthing to say about that !!! Lol some more!!!!!!!!
    HERE we go again ! ! Huh BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, ? ? LOLOLOLOL Any old gear jammers out there know who I'm talking about.....

Spoken like a true booby nut hugging manchild with a 13 year old mentality... you all are quite entertaining... 
    YET AGAIN ! ! ! ! Is this not implying that the fellow is perhaps a FLAMER ? ? Huh, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY ? ! ! ! ! ! !

Nobody cares what youre talking about you dirty bob jr nut hugging goof... 
    Ya just cant let the images of a mans private parts escape from your mind ? Huh, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY ? LOLOLOL

Did Bobby win his heat all 3 nights, finished 2nd two nights in the A-main and 5the last night?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Did Bobby win his heat all 3 nights, finished 2nd two nights in the A-main and 5the last night?
    Yep, sure did……doesn’t remove the fact he plowed through madden.

Your point?

Not to be rude but you're a little behind on things already discussed. Read through the posts and catch up. Theres a video on here with bobby after race interview... you can tell the kid is from Illinois lol.
    And they wonder why?

either move over and get the eff out of the way or i will move you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!end of discussion

Did your little sister call you punk growing up?? 
    Your big brother called you b!tch! Boy did he have it his way.🤣🤣

My point was did he win all his heats and did he finished 2nd twice and 5th the last night.

Now if you want to talk about the Madden incident I'm happy to and in my opinion Bobby took him out. It doesn't matter if he was racing hard because, I'm sure he was but, he has brakes and he should have used them plain and simple.

Ok. We'll let it slide, but, don't try it again ! ! 
    lol............................................... ...

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    either move over and get the eff out of the way or i will move you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!end of discussion
    The well seasoned race fan and drivers would AGREE 100% ! ! Thems the days when boys were boys and MEN were MEN ! ! What a thrill it is to see a THROWBACK driver from a bygone era in todays times ! ! Today there are too many sissy and snowflakes that cant comprehend the kind of lead foot that runs a car for everything its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    Love that…..but when you do don’t blame it on your brakes….or the track….or the jbar…or the closing speed or the lack of pickles on your McRib as an excuse.

Man the fk up and just own it instead of placing blame everywhere else.

This discussion will end the first time he ever does that….until then, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    My point was did he win all his heats and did he finished 2nd twice and 5th the last night.

Now if you want to talk about the Madden incident I'm happy to and in my opinion Bobby took him out. It doesn't matter if he was racing hard because, I'm sure he was but, he has brakes and he should have used them plain and simple.
    I knew early on you were the most normal one on here.