Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pierce!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The well seasoned race fan and drivers would AGREE 100% ! ! Thems the days when boys were boys and MEN were MEN ! ! What a thrill it is to see a THROWBACK driver from a bygone era in todays times ! ! Today there are too many sissy and snowflakes that cant comprehend the kind of lead foot that runs a car for everything its worth.
    Throwback drivers that raced people hard and blew the chrome horn to win in the bygone era you described owned what they did……never once blamed somebody else for wrecking or taking someone out.

That’s the difference.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The well seasoned race fan and drivers would AGREE 100% ! ! Thems the days when boys were boys and MEN were MEN ! ! What a thrill it is to see a THROWBACK driver from a bygone era in todays times ! ! Today there are too many sissy and snowflakes that cant comprehend the kind of lead foot that runs a car for everything its worth.
    Wow, you’re so full of sh!t.

Back in my day, back in this day, back when men banged sheep, blah blah blah.

Back then, you ran people over, you got run the fuk over back, and/or got your eyes dotted. You didn’t make excuses, you didn’t pass blame elsewhere, run your mouth online, have your Posse fill your head full of garbage. Didn’t have the series to cover your butt.

You raced others as you wanted raced, treated others as you wanted to be treated.

You can run a car hard, it’s driving over your head taking people out that’s the issue. No one gives a sh!t when you trash yourself, it’s boning other people that’s the issue. Kinda thought that was common sense, but some of you hypocrites don’t have that.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Raceready is a clown just like the posse he represents. He's butt hurt beyond his lack of common sense... He's the dead horse being kicked and refuses to acknowledge the fact... Dam well said cnb 
    You're talkin about a mans private parts again ! ! ! LOLOLOL BABA BOOEY !

I can't remember who said this or the incident but, a seasoned driver went to an up and coming driver after an altercation on the track and said. Boy I don't race like that but, I can.