Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Coroner Confirms COVID Vaccine at Fault for News Presenter's Death

By Taylor Penley
    August 28, 2021 at 12:04pm
    Forty-four-year-old BBC Radio Newcastle host Lisa Shaw trusted science enough to get her first dose of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID vaccine in late April.

Headaches started shortly afterward.

In late May, she was dead.

What was the cause of her death? Can we blame the vaccine?

According to BBC, Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks says we can.

Trending: Coroner Confirms COVID Vaccine at Fault for News Presenter's Death
    “Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination,” Dilks said, according to the outlet.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

From Europe: 3,964 people have died from adverse drug reactions for COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ – 162,610 injuries," said the headline of the March 28 story, which was shared on Facebook.

https://www.westernjournal.com/coron...5aab3f02bcc01f
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The risk of blood clots is with the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines don't have the risk. With AZ and J&J, the risk of blood clots is about the same as the risk of blood clots with hormonal birth control. It's barely more than the background noise.

The FDA doesn't do any research directly. Their job is to analyze the data provided by researchers. They do fund research, though. In college I worked in an asthma and allergy research clinic and we did Flovent studies that were funded by the FDA.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The risk of blood clots is with the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines don't have the risk. With AZ and J&J, the risk of blood clots is about the same as the risk of blood clots with hormonal birth control. It's barely more than the background noise.

The FDA doesn't do any research directly. Their job is to analyze the data provided by researchers. They do fund research, though. In college I worked in an asthma and allergy research clinic and we did Flovent studies that were funded by the FDA.
    Does the NIH do testing for the FDA ?

Kinda like the risk of dying solely from COVID ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Kinda like the risk of dying solely from COVID ?
    Ask Texas how high the risk is of dying from Covid. FEMA had to send them some mortuary trailers to handle all of the dead bodies.

There's a significantly higher chance of getting blood clots from Covid than from any of the vaccines.

Ask Texas how high the risk is of dying from Covid. FEMA had to send them some mortuary trailers to handle all of the dead bodies.

There's a significantly higher chance of getting blood clots from Covid than from any of the vaccines.
    I believe that has been debunked !!!! Just like when Joe said the Taliban wouldn’t overtake Afghanistan !

Anyone that understands the science of viruses isn't surprised that there are variants. Viruses frequently mutate, some faster than others. That's why there is a new flu vaccine every year.

If I gave you a bowl of 100 M&Ms and I told you that two of them will kill you if you eat them, would you eat an M&M out of that bowl?

If more people in Florida, Alabama, and Texas had gotten vaccinated, they wouldn't have had issues with running out of ICU beds and asking for mortuary trailers from FEMA. I guess this isn't a liberal state virus after all...
    But the people that understand the science of viruses are the ones that were touting this vaccine as the magic dust to prevent people from getting the virus….or have you forgotten already, because no one else has.

Why would they tout it as the fix, when they really didn’t know if it was?…..you’ve seen the articles.

As for the m and m analogy……dumb and irrelevant, no different in getting in my car every day knowing some dumbass may take me out on the highway……chances are tiny but very real, but it doesn’t stop me from driving down backroads to a racetrack every Saturday night…..or eating raw oysters in season, or hamburgers cooked medium.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Debunked

Code for, doesn’t fit my narrative…….carry on McNugget, you are kind of making it easy now a days.

Dying from COVID or listed as in conjunction with having COVID while dying from something else? COVID is a pretty popular box to check in the financial offices at hospitals…..but I’m sure you already know that.

I see what you’re doing there……awesome.

He is just about to paint himself into that corner again.

That has been debunked.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PX1T6

Professor Marie Scully, a consultant haematologist from University College London Hospitals (here), said that rouleaux formation was merely a screening test that indicated too much protein. This could be due to infections, immune conditions and occasionally due to cancer such as myeloma.

“It [rouleaux formation] is non-diagnostic on its own and for any association with vaccination to be significant, it would require other abnormal laboratory or clinical parameters,” she wrote in an email.

A spokesperson for the British Society for Haematology (b-s-h.org.uk/) also said the claims were untrue, adding: “Most of the images shown in the video are not normal blood films. Some are electron microscopy, others look to be fluorescent, and some are unrecognisable.

“The fact that the speaker doesn’t know the difference suggests that she is not a medical doctor.”

According to your copy and pastes from internet sites, you must stay at Motel 6......not Holiday Inn!

Do testing or do research?

Do testing or do research?
    Testing for FDA approval ?

Testing for FDA approval ?
    The NIH does both research and funding research. I don't know if they conduct clinical studies, but I think that gets outsourced to university clinics like the one I worked at.

The NIH does both research and funding research. I don't know if they conduct clinical studies, but I think that gets outsourced to university clinics like the one I worked at.
    Do you know who heads up the bio ethics committee at the NIH ?

Do you know who heads up the bio ethics committee at the NIH ?
    Dr Fauci's wife, who had nothing to do with vaccine testing or approval.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/5616304001/

What, no cut and paste answer to know if they conduct clinical studies?

Dr Fauci's wife, who had nothing to do with vaccine testing or approval.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/5616304001/
    USA Today, lol…….

Got an article that may lend itself to being credible?