Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    So you're basically saying he crashes people because he's just a terrible driver. That's actually a believable defense.
    yep.......13 wins, nearly 200k in winnings! just terrible, i tell ya!...... smh

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yessiree Bob ! ! Thats quite a point to ponder ! ! Of course with success comes jealousy with some of inbittered members...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I knew he had 13 wins and was wondering how much money he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Yessiree Bob ! ! Thats quite a point to ponder ! ! Of course with success comes jealousy with some of inbittered members...
    With success comes a higher standard of accountability….not my rules, just the way it is.

Bobby hasn’t gotten that memo yet…..the first time he just says, yup, dumped him because he was in my way is the day I buy my first Bobby fn tshirt.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bobby was much faster as you can see how fast he ran into Madden but he could have turned left,i think he did not like Madden moving up

Quote Originally Posted by james white View Post
    Bobby was much faster as you can see how fast he ran into Madden but he could have turned left,i think he did not like Madden moving up
    I wish it would've showed the video from a little farther back where Madden was so eager to take his lane away that he moved on up to block him.

If he was that much faster he could have blown by him on either side ……if madden did move up to purposely block him( which he didn’t) and Bobby was that much faster and such a hall of fame driver he could have easily went by without wrecking him.

Funny to watch the denial, but it continues to be the perfect Segway to….” And they wonder why”

Their words, not mine………..

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    waaac77 is correct. A large part of the allure of dirt late model racing to it's fans is the drama resulting from drivers crashing each other and the dirt late model specific media absolutely should put a great deal of emphasis on the drama side of the sport. It's what gets the fans interested and excited!
    Dirt late models are kind of the pro wrestling of motorsports when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Dirt late models are kind of the pro wrestling of motorsports when you think about it.
    It’s not nearly as wrasslin as the white trash theater that is Bowman Gray.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It's like the guy who always gets in bar fights but it's not ever their fault. At some point your at fault for putting yourself in bad situations.